Vendor supplied images
- Well presented example of this discreet M3-rival
- Bodywork and interior in good condition belying age and mileage
- Factory standard car with 3.2litre hand-crafted AMG engine
- Subtle and very quick with 350bhp on tap
When AMG turned its attention to Mercedes-Benz’s W203 medium sized executive saloon it chose to do things discreetly. Aside from a few small badges there was nothing to indicate that the resultant C32 was equipped with a hand-crafted, 350bhp supercharged V6 capable of delivering 60mph from standstill in 5secs.
This smart, well presented C32 leans into that sober-suited style with its silver paintwork and black interior. It appears to be in very good condition for a 22 year old car and offers the new buyer a chance to quietly surprise fellow motorists and, perhaps, his passengers too.
The History and Paperwork
- VIN records show that the car was despatched from the factory on 11th July 2001 and delivered to Switzerland on 16th July 2001
- 2001 car making this an early C32 W203
- At the time of writing we did not have sight of the service and maintenance history for this car
- Appears to be a factory standard car
- Czechia registered car
- Interior is in very good condition for the age and mileage with only minimal signs of wear
- Black Anthracite (factory code 251A) leather seats in very good condition, showing only light signs of wear on the front pair
- Standard car including factory supplied CD changer and sound system
- Carbon door card inserts and leather trimmed
- C32s were specified to Mercedes’ Avantgarde luxury specification
- Front seats electrically operated with seat heaters
- Auto dimming rear view mirror and wing mirrors
- Dual zone climate control system
- Some stains on the boot floor carpet
- Heated windscreen washers
- Tyre inflation kit in the boot
- Discreet badging and styling makes the C32 virtually indistinguishable from more mainstream W203 models
- Brilliant Silver metallic paintwork (code 744U0 in very good condition with no immediate signs of wear
- AMG body kit including front spoiler and side skirts
- Front spoiler lightly scuffed on underside
- Chrome rear light embellishers
- Quality Pirelli tyres
- Factory AMG alloy wheels in very good condition with no signs of kerbing
- The C32 was lowered by 30mm compared to standard cars to improve the stance and handling
- Headlamp washers fitted
- Xenon headlamps
- 3.2litre V6 engined ‘hand crafted’ by AMG and based on the durable M112 E32 engine
- Delivers 350bhp and 0-60mph in 5secs
- Rear wheel drive
- The C32 was highly rated by reviewers and is a very competent alternative to BMW’s M3
The C32 took ‘discreet’ as its calling card. Virtually indistinguishable from other W203 models, it nevertheless carefully hid a secret: it was devastatingly quick.
For those looking for an alternative to the better known M3 this well preserved, smart-looking C32 is very tempting. A neat blend of luxurious and sporting it looks to have plenty of life left in it.
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection
or delivery. Importing vehicles may result in additional customs duties and import taxes. On request, Car & Classic may refer you to a third-party shipping company. For more details, email [email protected]
. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions