** NOTE: This auction has now been extended **
- Just 4 former keepers
- Excellent condition
- Just 72K on the clock
- Recently serviced
Known for its excellent performance, endless tuning potential, and signature Honda durability, the EP3 Type R has quickly obtained a legendary reputation amongst enthusiasts. These hot hatches pack arguably one of the most sought-after engines on the planet, along with a well-balanced chassis. As a result, you’ll find the EP3 more than capable out on a twisty B road or race track, yet the vehicle will also quite happily handle daily driving.
This particular example is rather low mileage by EP3 standards and shows just 4 former keepers on the V5C. This Honda has also seemingly been well cared for by knowledgeable enthusiasts over the years, and now presents itself in excellent mechanical condition, ready to be enjoyed.
If you’re looking to add one of the finest hot hatches money can buy to your collection, look no further than this very EP3 Type R.
The History and Paperwork
- Just 4 former keepers
- 72,762 miles displayed at the date of photography
- Includes the pictured original Honda booklets
- Includes the original Honda service booklet with 9 stamps
- Minimal paperwork included
- Valid MOT until 18 January 2023
- V5C document present
- Pre-facelift sport seats with minor signs of wear & tear showing on the driver’s seat
- Clean & tidy headliner, and carpeting throughout the cabin
- Slight blemishes with brushed silver trim pieces, as pictured on the driver’s door card
- 3-spoke leather steering wheel in excellent condition
- Double-din head unit
- Aftermarket black and red shift knob
- Excellent overall interior condition, with only minor signs of use in keeping with the age and mileage of the vehicle. The driver’s seat does show noticeable wear, but arguably less than similar examples
- B92P Nighthawk Black paintwork, in excellent condition with only minor blemishes, mainly towards the front end
- It would appear a knowledgeable previous owner has removed the rear wheel arch liners, which are rather notorious for holding moisture. As a result, the arches seemingly show only minor signs of age, with dirt and very light surface corrosion.
- Refurbished 17” alloy wheels, in excellent condition, fitted with Falken tyres all around.
- Believed to be standard, non-modified bodywork and styling
- Overall, the vehicle presents itself in excellent exterior condition for its age and mileage. There are minor blemishes noticeable upon close inspection, but with a good machine polish, this will likely show off a mirror-like finish once again.
- K20A2 4-cylinder
- Manual 6-speed
- Valid MOT until January 2023
- Drives and performs exactly as intended, with no known issues
- Good service history
- Recently serviced at 68,255 miles earlier this year
- Ready to be enjoyed
The EP3 is a vehicle that deserves to be experienced by any true enthusiast, and collector alike. This particular example is in excellent condition for its age, with just 4 former keepers, and a mere 72K on the clock. If you’re on the search for the right Type R to add to your collection, this well-maintained example is the one for you.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions