Please note the private registration "9 AUL" seen on the photos is not included in the sale
- Seller informs us this car has only had two owners from new
- Impressive low mileage example
- Kept in dry storage for most of its life
The Mercedes 350SL is an excellent all-rounder, developed with speed, style, a comfortable interior and an unusual level of practicality for a two-seater sports car. These cars came well-specified, well appointed and well-built, with a slew of options and features throughout.
This 350SL has enjoyed an uneventful life throughout. The mileage is low, the paintwork looks fabulous, and the interior has seen very little wear. It’s a great all-round example of a great all-round car.
The History and Paperwork
- MOT valid until July 2023
- MOT history provided
- Private registration "9 AUL" not included in the sale
- Will be sold with the registration "LX03 MZT"
- Reported to have only two owners from new
- A very well-appointed interior with classy grey leather and smooth, flowing shapes
- Entirely original
- Walnut centre console and door accents add a refined flavour
- Clean, well-kept carpets with very little sign of wear
- Factory supplied features include glass roof, satnav and Mercedes Benz Keyless-Go
- Very well-presented headlining throughout
- Light scuff on driver's seat
- We’re informed that the boot is clean with no major signs of wear
- With its minimalist design and accented vents, the 350SL is a superb piece of design
- A very well-presented exterior in black with silver accents
- Good, clean paintwork throughout with no major signs of wear
- All badges and branding present, clean and correct
- Sun damage to the rear window pillars, though this doesn’t spoil the appearance of the vehicle
- AMG alloys with a good set of tyres
- Underside of vehicle is largely clean with no concerning signs of corrosion
- Clean engine bay with no major signs of wear
- We’re informed there are no engine leaks or smoke
- Seller informs us that the car drives as expected
- A slight rattle is reported in the exhaust
Ultimately, this 350SL is a superb example that’s benefited from its low mileage and good storage conditions. It’s rare that an example comes onto the market with such low signs of wear both inside and out.
The 350SL is a superbly appointed car that offers great levels of practicality alongside its sports pedigree, making for a very versatile buy.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions