The vehicle is currently registered as ‘DR55 GUN" but will be supplied on the registration seen in the pictures.
- Excellent Condition
- Luxurious additions
- Very low Genuine Mileage
- “L” model with extra space
- Will be serviced and have 12 months MOT for new buyer
We are delighted to offer this resplendent 2006 Mercedes-Benz S500L in Tansanite Metallic Blue with contrasting Exclusive Sahara Beige leather and High-Gloss Dark Burr Walnut wood trim.
Having cornered the luxury motoring market, the sleek and subtle lines of this renowned model form an elegant silhouette unrivalled in style. This refined shape is emphatically underlined by an immaculately preserved lavish interior fully equipped with a plethora of opulent features. The L model boasts an extra 13’ of leg room to enhance the comfort factor even further and the V8 powerplant delivers smooth and dynamic drive to compliment an infinitely impressive all round driving experience.
History and Paperwork
- First Registered 21/07/2006
- MOT valid until November 2022 but will be MOT'd for new buyer
- Comprehensive Service History – Main Dealer until 2018, Independents thereafter
- No adverse history or restorations
- Low Mileage
- Original Beige Leather and Walnut wood trim Interior in exceptional condition
- Headlining in exceptional condition
- Carpets in exceptional condition
- Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Heated Seats
- Rear Seat Entertainment – Two Headrest mounted TV Screens
- CD/DVD changer and TV tuner
- Luxury Automatic Climate Control (Front and Rear)
- Wood and Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Reversing Camera and Park Assist
- Extra 13” Leg Room with L model
- 560 Litre Boot Capacity
- Comfort Front and Rear headrests
- Command APS with hard drive navigation
- Nightview assist
- Cornering Light Function
- Twin cup holder
Presented in outstanding condition with an abundance of comprehensive Driving assists as well as elaborate entertainment features and surprisingly spacious functionality. The cosmetic condition of this interior belies its age as the original Cream leather is magnificently maintained and the beautifully contrasting Walnut wood trim has lost none of its glamorous gloss. The headlining is equally well preserved. The list of both practical and leisure electronic capabilities is extensive and the extra 13’ inch of leg room as well as sizeable boot capacity make this rare gem an extravagant experience ideal for travelling in style.
- Original paintwork in excellent condition
- Fixtures and Fittings in excellent condition
- 17’ Alloy Wheels
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps with active light system and cornering Lights
- Electric operated panoramic gliding sunroof
- Heated Windscreen wash system
- Tinted glass
- Headlamp wash
- Remote boot closing
- Closing aid for doors
Equally presented in outstanding condition, most notably the original paintwork and chrome fixtures and fittings in great order. The 17’ Alloy Wheels are remarkably well preserved and the Bi-Xenon Headlights, Tinted Glass and panoramic Electric sunroof amongst other features distinguish this model as an esteemed classic with immensely contemporary capabilities.
- 7G -Tronic Auto with Speedtronic Cruise Control
- Distronic Plus – radar assisted Cruise control and parking aid
- Reversing Camera and Park Assist
- Vented Discs
- Adaptive Brake Lights
- Active Body Control – suspension system
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Anti-theft warning System and Immobiliser
- Spare Wheel
This model benefits from supple handling characteristics attributed to the dynamic Active Body Control Suspension platform and the 5.5 Litre V8 delivers a substantial 383 BHP in equally polished yet formidable fashion.
The Reversing Camera is a particularly useful highlight and the driver focused capabilities are amplified by advanced Cruise Control systems and Adaptive Brake lights.
Affectionately termed a “work of art” by the vendor and carefully maintained with stunning interior style features, an excess of sophisticated electronic additions and remarkably low genuine mileage – this Mercedes S500L is befitting of an esteemed luxury motoring heritage.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions