- Just 3 former keepers
- Excellent condition inside and out
- Incredibly well equipped and highly specced
- Runs & drives brilliantly
Launched in 2005, the W221 generation of S-Class would become rather significant within the lineup, introducing a host of improvements over its predecessors. Key amongst which, was Mercedes-Benz’s attention to providing as much passenger comfort as possible, utilising more cabin space, higher quality materials, and an array of high-tech gadgets to do so rather elegantly.
This very S350 proudly showcases the W221’s vast improvements, presenting a truly comfortable saloon, with more than enough power to party. The vehicle seemingly benefits from caring ownership, and now reflects an excellent all-around condition, very much befitting that of a lower-mileage example.
If you’re in the market for a luxurious daily driver or a rather opulent weekend toy, this S350 is certainly the car for you.
The History and Paperwork
- Just 3 former keepers
- Boasts 5 former services, including 3 by Mercedes-Benz
- Last serviced at 98,000 miles
- Comes with MOT until November 10th, 2023
- Includes the original first-aid kit, warning triangle, tools and spare wheel
- V5C document is present
- Ready to be enjoyed
- Offers sleek black leather upholstery, with Ash veneer details
- Boasts a considerably high specification, featuring the likes of;
- Memory package, including front seat, steering column, and mirror functions
- Heated & electrically adjustable front seats
- Automatic dual climate control
- Electric tilt/slide glass sunroof
- Infotainment system, with COMAND & attention assist
- Velour floor mats
- Presented today in excellent condition, with arguably only the slightest signs of use
- Diamond White Metallic paintwork (Code 799)
- Equipped with 18” five-spoke alloy wheels, wrapped in matching Michelin tyres with tread left to enjoy
- Presented in excellent overall condition, with seemingly only incredibly minor signs of age and use to note
- Turbocharged 3L V6, paired with an automatic 7-speed transmission
- Offers plenty of power, and an incredibly comfortable ride
- Very well equipped, with plenty of driver assists & features
- Runs and drives beautifully, with no known faults to report
- Last serviced at 98,000 miles, with prior service history to show
- Comes ready to enjoy with MOT until 10 November 2023
With crisp white paintwork, an array of luxurious comforts, top-end technology and excellent mechanical health, this S350 presents a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a shining example of the W221 S-Class. It’s a vehicle that would no doubt serve well as a truly pleasant daily driver, yet retains enough performance and classy styling to offer a luxurious weekend toy experience.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft. It is currently not covered by a finance agreement.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions