Here is a very rare exceptional example of a matching numbers first year unit construction 1963 Triumph 650cc Bonneville. The bike has been restored to concours condition throughout, everything on the bike is as was when it left the factory, even down to the Cadmium plating on all the fasteners and correct gkn, whitey branded bolts no expense spared. I have listed below the breakdown of all the parts on the bike, down to the bearings used within the engine and so forth. I have an in depth photo catalogue of the restoration as well as receipts for parts purchased and work carried out. The bike is road legal, with a current V5 and VMCC Dating certificate. Any questions please call
Engine number T120 DU10**
Frame number DU10**
Case half numbers 96
• Early 9 bolt Cylinder head dated 62, with smaller valves and intake ports, new bronze valve guides, valves, re cut seats, valve springs, collets, and original upper and lower cups
• Rocker assembles have been rebuilt using news hardened washers and Thackery washers to provide the correct endplay and spacing, new access caps have been fitted.
• The con rods have been updated with Thunder engineering Lightning Conrods, a high quality conrods made from 7075 T6 alloy (I still have the originals if you would like them)
• New Bronze cam bushes fitted and line reamed.
• Main crank bearing on the timing side converted to RHP taper roller and drive side to RHP Ball bearing as standard.
• New surflex clutch pack, LF Harris clutch backet and springs
• New iwis primary chain
• Brank New Amal 376/ 302 Twin carburettors 1 1/ 16, in conjunction with Amal dual twistgrip
• 6 Volt Vape electronic Ignition conversion
• Original Oil tell tell pressure indicator
• Correct champion plug caps and NGK plugs for reliability
* Nural 9. 1 pistons 0. 040 with Geotze Rings
• Small crankcase drain plug
• Early cases with blanking plug through rear or case, to block hole when factory machined the gearchange quadrant spigot.
• Gearbox Bearings: Main shaft SKF6303
• Layshaft Torrington B. 1112 - M11121
• Engine Bearings Timing side MJ 1 1/ 8" , Drive side MRJA 1 1/ 8"
• NOS Lucas SS700P headlight bowl, and rim
• Original Lucas motorcycle 700 headlight
• Original Lucas SA88 Switches and key
• Lucas 6V L564 rear light
• Original dated 1963 Lucas 8H acorn nut horn
* NOS Lucas wiring loom
• Frame number stamped on head lug.
• Front footrests fit on sub frame lower bolt taper lugs
• Swing arm spindle extracts from drive side
• Main stand fitted with detachable extension arm Extensions welded to feet
• Rear brake pedal mounted to engine plate via a bolted on spindle
• Both rear engine plates do not have provision for footrests
• Petrol tank (USA 3 gall) is pre unit item original (pre unit)
• Enots Petrol taps one standard, one reserve
• Forks are pre unit items
• Rear footrest mounts made from 1/ 8" plate,
• Petrol tank front support bolted on frame not welded
• No logo on rear of seat (R K Leighton)
Front guard and stays are from pre unit model - no dents to clear gaiters
Rear guard Raised center rib
Rear chain guard front section is scalloped to follow contours of the primary chain case - No skirt on lower section - Stop light switch is push type
Tool tray hangs between the oil tank and battery carrier
Oil tank froth tower slants inwards, no drain plug hole fitted - early lower seating bracket
Herringbone oil lines secured by ferrules
Instruments - T120
• Speedometer - Chronometric SC5301/ 26 - 140 MPH (T120)
• Tachometer - Chronometric RC1307/ 02 - 10. 000 RPM (T120)
• Frame : All black
• Tank : Alaskan white(T120
• Guards : Alaskan white with Gold centre pinstripe lines in black
• Devon Rims chrome, stainless spokes and nipples
• 6204RSR sealed Bearings
• Front : Avon 325 x 19 ( Speedmaster) Tyre
• Rear : Dunlop Universal 400 x 18 (K70) Tyre
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
Fastline Superbikes are pleased to offer this stunning UK supplied Triumph T120. A timeless iconic machine dating back to the original 1950s model. Finished in factory red metallic/silver with chrome twin exhaust. This particular machine comes with all handbooks, 2 keys, old MOTs and full service history. Truly a modern ...
- 29th Nov 2021
Triumph T120 Bonneville, Superb restored condition, Matching Numbers, History, Reluctant Sale, Knees not in as good condition as the bike, Rides well.
- 8th Dec 2021
WE CAN EASILY ARRANGE TO HAVE THIS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MULTIPLE SHOW WINNING 1963/4 TRIUMPH T120 BONNEVILLE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 2013 Calendar Show Bike ( Actual Bike ) on front page and for October of 2013 ( BRITISH MOTORBIKES CALENDAR ) [email protected]@K at the YouTube Video on our EBay UK advertisement You will ...
- 14th Dec 2021
We can easily arrange transportation to Japan or anywhere else in the World if required / Switzerland / Finland / Norway / America / Australia / etc etc. DELIVERY PEOPLE WE USE: RGC Motorcycle Movements based in Eastwood Notts and run by our very good friend Gary C for all UK mainland deliveries, Gary is one of the ...
- 12th Dec 2021
2019 Triumph Bonniville T120 Black with just 1800 miles on the clock mint condition Just serviced £8995 Reg no HT19UOK
- 2nd Jan 2022
- United Kingdom
This matching number Bonneville was imported to the UK from the USA and subsequently restored by a Triumph specialist in 2017. Showing just 46 miles since the work was completed it has had one owner in the UK and remains in excellent order throughout and is in good running order. The charging system has just been overhauled ...
- 3rd Jan 2022
Vendo la mia bellissima Boneville T120 edizione Bud Ekins, solo 1000 esemplari prodotti. Certificazioni originali Triumph Inghilterra per originalità numero di telaio. Moto praticamente nuova, no incidentata, sempre in garage. Vendo perché voglio acquistare moto da viaggio. Emmanuel
- 24th Nov 2021
***Price Reduced*** Here for sale is my matching numbers 1959 T120 Triumph Bonneville. I have a history file for this bike dating back to 2006 and a letter of confirmation from the "Triumph Motorcycle Owners Club" stating this bike was manufactured in 1959, as a 1960 model for export to "Triumph Corporation, Baltimore ...
- 13th Dec 2021
Triumph boneville t120r recently restored to a high standard, 545 miles since rebuild recently unused good all round condition.
- 17th Dec 2021
- City of Bristol
FOR SALE Triumph T120R 1966 - Project American import, no V5 present. Only 5407 Miles.Owner purchased from a known auction house with a seized engine, however he sadly passed away before the work on the bike was completed. The bike has had a top end rebuild, and the engine turns over by hand but has not been started ...
- 23rd Dec 2021
Engine and Frame numbers D6318. all original. Old Log Book. Not ridden for 10 years, kept in dry garage. Excellent condition.
- 23rd Dec 2021
1968 TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120R. From the Zimmerman Brothers Collection and Fully restored by Bill Hoard, Martin, Michigan. Bill Hoard of Martin, Michigan, the restorer of many Bonnevilles in the Zimmerman Brothers Collection, is considered one of the best in the world. Hoard’s work is featured in many Triumph collections ...
- 12th Jan 2022
Stunning 1963 T120 Triumph Bonneville for sale. The bike is matching engine & frame numbers and has undergone a total professional restoration, including a full engine rebuild. Forks and new clocks supplied by ACE Classics London. The bike originated in the US and was brought over to the UK in 2013. Only 446 miles ...
- 20th Jan 2022
1966 Triumph T120 one off special. Morgo 750cc conversion, Morgo oil pump, belt primary drive, Quaife gearbox, high level pipes, new seat, tanks and side panel repainted. 7x owners from new. Starts easily and sounds lovely. For sale in Kilmarnock, just south of Glasgow. Delivery available, UK mainland, by independent carrier ...
- 21st Jan 2022
Non matching numbers, in good condition having been restored showing only 1619 miles on the clock. Just been recommissioned as it's been stood for a few years. Starts easily, The engine is a bit lumpy on tick over but doesn't affect the top end running or performance of the bike. May require more attraction to solve this ...
- 25th Jan 2022