£25,500 Or near offer
|Price||£25,500Or near offer|
|Ad Type||For Sale|
Recent works include…
• Bodywork - Quality four stage bare-metal re-spray using Novol products, top coat is the modern Fiat colour of Azzurro Cappellini 952 to match the Azzurro Chiaro 452 of the 1973 model. Satin black vinyl wrapping to accent body panels. Pedal box, steering column, wiring and control cables re-positioned to RHS. Body prepared for CSA lighting & bumperettes. New seals/ rubber seals throughout…bonnet, boot, doors and windows, new Mohair convertible top. New Cromodora alloy CD30 wheels & tyres.
• Engine - Overhauled engine with high compression pistons and Euro spec: cylinder head, breathing through a new weber DFEV 32/ 36 carburettor and bespoke stainless exhaust system. Abarth works pattern “big wing sump” and 131 high pressure oil pump.
• Differential & Gearbox - overhauled with new 3 part Valeo clutch, speedo/ clutch cables.
• Suspension & Steering - New front wishbones, anti-roll bar bushes, springs & shock absorbers and new rear trailing arms & panhard rod. Overhauled - RHD 124 Coupe steering gear.
• Braking - Brake system overhauled, master cylinder, calipers, discs & pads, hard & soft brake lines, and handbrake cable.
• Interior - New centre consul, radio consul, and dashboard (converted to RHD). Instrument trim changed to brushed aluminium finish. Tombstone sports seats, rear seat, and door cards re-styled and recovered in black vinyl and period “Abarth” look hounds tooth check. New black carpet set and seat belts.
More information/ photos on request:
The car drives superbly and everything works as it should. Restoring the 124 as tribute to the CSA has been a labour of love. Especially as this year will be the 50th anniversary of the 124 CSA going into production in 1972.
Car & Classic Auctions
A 1990s classic Fiat Uno with just 51,406 miles
4th October 20:35
Specifications: Year: 1972 Make: Fiat Model: Dino 2.4 Type: 135 Body: Spider Chassis number: 135BS-0001571 (12th to last of 424) Engine number: 135CS000.0009127 Engine type: 2.4 litres, 6 cyl. at V-config., 180 bhp, 3 carbs. Weber 40 DCNF12. Exterior: Rosso Corsa Interior: Beige, leather Odometer reading: ...
- 24 Sep 2022
The Classic Car Company specialises in sourcing, importing, and restoring classic Fiat 500s. We have a network of sources in southern Europe, so can un earth the rarer 500N and 500D (inc Transformable / convertible model), to the F, L & R versions. We also source RHD versions here in the UK. We then work with numerous ...
- 11 Sep 2022
Classic Fiat 126 in beautiful British racing green . The mini of Italy, these cars are becoming very rare and are fun to drive. Left Hand Drive. runs like a clock. Body work in very good condition and newly painted with full mechanical and wiring done. original radio cassette and speakers. A real head turner ...
- 8 Sep 2022
This is one of the few original 124 Spider Stradales that were manufactured in Abarth’s plant between September 1972 and September 1974 in order to homologate the 124 Spider Rally version. Interestingly, it was produced in November of 1972, the very month that Abarth successfully achieved that homologation. Apart from ...
- 8 Sep 2022
Specifications: Year: 1962 Make: Fiat Model: 1100 D Series: Deluxe Chassis type: saloon Chassis number: 103G1*1361007* Engine specs: 1,089 cc, 4-cylinder straight, overhead-valve, 50bhp Engine number: 103G0051439763, matching Transmission type: 4-speed manual Color, exterior: medium ...
- 19 Sep 2022
This little car is 23 Years old now !! 1994 Grey Metallic contrasting excellent check trim Only 61000 miles with full history and paperwork Completely standard car, these are becoming very rare now and are sure to appreciate as the next step in the classic Fiat 500 story This is an easy project that requires a Battery ...
- 8 Aug 2022
1972 Fiat 124 Spider Project Chrome Bumper Restorable 1972 Chrome Bumper Fiat 124 Spyder. Fairly complete. Rust in typical Spider areas. Lost TItle. Sold on a Notorized bill of sale. Desirable 4 spoke alloy wheels. Tonneau and boot cover. Straight body with very good panel gaps. Not shown in photos of interior, and ...
- 19 Jul 2022
Fiat 130 Pininfarina 5 speed Manual Coupe Just arrived from Italy another addition to the collection of a marvelous time warp conditioned example of these lovely Pininfarina 130 Coupes from Italy, in its original colour of, Metallic Silver Grey paintwork and again with its original, lightly used Teddy Bear Brown velour ...
- 23 Aug 2022
Fiat 1100R Berlina. 4 door Saloon A lovely example of the 1960's peoples car of Italy in White, that has been refreshed on the coachwork some time ago, but retains its original red interior which we have purchased in Italy. It has only had one elderly owner till 2010 and then the current collector owner that we ...
- 15 Aug 2022
For sale Fiat 500D to restore , price on request . For more information , details and pictures please contact me on e-mail: [email protected] or call me : Office : +39 (0)817732846 Mobile : +39 3478543877 Whatsapp Pasquale
- 11 Sep 2022
For sale Fiat 131 Familiare 1.3 , year 1982 , the car is original in very good condition with 27600 km . First registration year 03/1982 . The engine is working and the car is ready for any test . The car is located in my deposit in about 5 km from Napoli Airport in South Italy . For more information , details and pictures ...
- 25 Sep 2022
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Very rare and beautiful Campagnola AR51, this is a petrol version made during the WWII. Complete restoratation made. Omologazione ASI. Italian delivery from new and first registration. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE We do not have the possibility to constantly update our prices and ads so it is ...
- 10 Aug 2022
Lovely vintage Italian italian stallion! It comes in a very healthy and solid condition with a powerful and well running engine. Ready for use and might be interesting for promo or commercial goals as well. Price of the car is €8900,- Please find more pictures on our website. Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/hofmanleek ...
- 17 Aug 2022
Nice early Italian race history. Stanguellini prepared. Importantly, the 1100 TV is eligible for the Mille Miglia and thus represents a relatively inexpensive means of participation in this prestigious historic event. A very well documented car. The Fiat Company has very deep roots in the automotive industry, mostly in ...
- 5 Sep 2022
One of two with this specification in the world, confirmed by the Italian Register. It is a pre-series model, quite rare in itself, and black (which was a color only available on request, not part of the standard palette in 67). It is currently portuguese-registered but was imported by me from Italy (where all pre-series ...
- 21 Jul 2022
Unique example of Fiat 1900 A Granluce, Delivered new in Sweden, and renovated and restored to an outstanding original condition. Matching numbers engine / car. 1900 engine with 5-speed gearbox and steering wheel lever. One of the 1104 manufactured Granluce Coupé model. Inspection (MOT) without comment! Rare opportunity ...
- 29 Jul 2022