Breakdown of the build:
- Rear frame mounting points moved, Rear subframe redesigned to have 5. 1L fuel tank built in
- Re-engineered and powder-coated chassis
- Dash10 fuel fittings, send & return, 3. 8Bar hi-flow fuel pump inline with pressure return valve and full return system
- 60mm inlet plenum, redesigned to suit bodywork – original radius velocity stacks added to not affect power curve
- Exhaust redesign (removed O2 sensors) and fully removable/ serviceable rear sections
- Lower & slightly stiffer suspension front and rear, serviced with new seals
- Standard offset on headstock, new bearings
- Cerakoted front triple clamps and rear spring
- CNC’d hubs with internals from 950 adventure (30mm front, 25mm rear)
- Rear disc CNC’d for these hubs, Renthal sprocket & bolts
- Stainless spokes, 19’’ VMX racing rims
- Maxxis flat track medium compound race tyres (HD tubes)
- New Xring chain, geared on sprockets to better suit short track/ road race
- New Superbatt battery, relocated to forward of inlet plenum
- LV wiring extended and relocated to forward of inlet plenum, including reg/ rec, ECU, original bulkhead connectors etc
- Original fuse & relay panel redesigned to fit above the rear bodywork mount & subframe fuel tank with wiring extended to suit
- Pro-taper dirt track bars with neatened controls
- Uprated hydraulic slave cylinder (master cylinder full rebuild w/ new seals, new lines)
- Radiator modified for position
- Full custom made fibreglass body
- CNC’d rear sets and linkages
- Standard engine internals (approx. 118Bhp and new clutch prior to teardown)
There is still the opportunity to customise the bike further to your perfect specifications with the front disc mounts kept in case of front disc requirement and original wiring terminals kept intact in case of lighting/ speedo requirements. This bike could be road registered with the addition of a brake light and number plate holder which is bound to turn heads or take it on trackdays and flat track circuit if you are brave enough.
You can see the process of the build on instagram @second. wave. design.
As with all of our vehicles, we have a digital folder available on request containing more images, walkaround videos, pictures of the underside and scans of the service history. The car can be viewed by appointment at our West London showroom.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
Car & Classic Auctions
Well presented and very original example
7th February 20:05
A wonderful machine of historic importance for Triumph
7th February 20:35
A ’90s favourite with a modern café racer twist
9th February 20:35
RIKUO RT 750cc (1956) from JAPAN It's in a good condition. This bike passed Japanese Motorcycle Inspection("Shaken") and registered with the legal office in Japan(valid till Feb.2017). The engine runs well. Drive well. We can export this bike from Tokyo Port. (Shipping fees to your country's port(Europe): apploximately ...
- 29 Dec 2022
244 CC., 32 HP, 5 SPEEDS, MONOCILINDRICAL, 2 STROKES, ENGINE POWERED, MATCHING NUMBERS, SAME NUMBER OF CHASSIS AND ENGINE, VENTILATED DISC BRAKES, RACING RIMS, HONDA FRONT FORK AND HONDA BRAKES, 2 SEATER, COMPLETELY RESTORED, FEW KILOMETERS SINCE ITS RESTORATION , COMPLETELY APPROVED, VERY EXCLUSIVE AND UNIQUE TRANSFORMATION, ...
- 20 Dec 2022
A BUDGET FAST UK/IRL/WORLDWIDE DELIVERY, A choice of many interesting, rare and desirable motorcycles, ALL P/X TAKEN MOTORCYCLE/NON MOTORCYCLE SPRITE 405 ALLOY 1969 Polished alloy with black seat Incredible patina, Very rare bike, seldom if ever come to market, Complete with original factory parts book Please ...
- 10 Dec 2022
A very rare motorcycle, restored 35 years ago and then placed in museum. Awakened to life again 2 years ago.The Böhmerland is the only three-seater motorcycle ever, with approval and has valid German trafic document! Engine, gear, electrics, brakes, magneto ignition everything works.This motorcycle is welcome to every ...
- 26 Jan 2023
Fastline Superbikes are pleased to offer this very rare MBA125 VR125 Rosso in nice unmolested condition. Fitted with twin Marzocchi rear shock absorbers, Marzocchi front forks and Brembo calipers. These VR125s were made in limited numbers, hand built machines, at a cost of £12,000 in the 1970s, a lot of money. Twin cylinder ...
- 29 Nov 2022
Nice base for restoration, with extra parts. Belgian FN model 285. This is a 285cc 1 cylinder head side valve from 1922. Nice base for restoration, not complete but with extra parts. Price 8500 euro = 7600GBP
- 14 Dec 2022
early model Monet Goyon from 1917 mainly made disabled bicycles, tricycles. There was a demand by the many victims of WWI. In 1918 they put their first motorcycle on the market with a 117cc IOE engine whose inlet valve is a atmospheric valve. This motorcycle reached 70km/h. Nice early bike with some special features ...
- 14 Dec 2022
Motom 48, first-hand. Condition restored, engine top. The vehicle is sold with the original operating manual, the original vehicle documents from 1962 and the original sales invoice from 1962. If you have any questions, please send me an email to: [email protected] Our prices are in euros. We only accept payment in ...
- 24 Jan 2023
Fastline Superbikes are pleased to offer this very rare Morbidelli MBA125 twin cylinder disc valve. A factory built machine by Louis Christian Racing (L.C.R.) of Switzerland, back in 1984. Cost when built £15000. Disc valve twin cylinder, 40bhp plus, water-cooled. Grand Prix machine, 1 of 7 ever built. This machine is ...
- 17 Jan 2023
Very rare Malaguti Cafe Racer 50cc Italian Moped. Runs.A really cool thing !!DVLA registered....
- 21 Jan 2023
INTERNAL CODE: GOR00004 Contact during office hours. We accept trade-ins and exchanges with vintage cars and motorcycles. We ship in Italy and abroad Viewable at our showroom in Reggio Emilia, Via Daniele da Torricella 29. For more information: Moris +39 344 12 30 103 Petru +39 338 642 97 45 Federico +331 647 ...
- 2 Feb 2023
47,7 CC., 1,2 HP, MONOCYLINDRICAL, 2 STROKES, FRANCO MORINI ENGINE, AUTOMATIC GEAR SHIFT, CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH, DOUBLE REAR SHOCK, NEW TIRES, FULL RESTORATION, PERFECT CONDITION AND OPERATION. IDEAL FOR CHILDREN FROM 4 TO 10 YEARS OLD. MEASURES: 130 CMS. (length) x 79 CMS. (height) x 57 CMS. (seat height). MORE INFORMATION ...
- 8 Dec 2022
82 CC., 1.60 HP, 1 CYLINDER, 2 STROKES, 3 SPEEDS, TWO-COLOR PAINT, RESTORED, GOOD CONDITION, CORRECT OPERATION, ORIGINAL REGISTRATION, DOCUMENTATION and ITV UP TO DATE. MORE INFORMATION: https://antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/motobic-n80
- 27 Nov 2022
New Inder Retro Sidecar Chassis £1800 including VAT The sidecars come with a universal fitting kit and a wheel and tyre with brake, They come packed in a wooden crate. Without the box it will fit in the back of most cars. The 'Retro Royal' and the Retro Rocket sidecar were designed many years ago by relative of the ...
- 16 Dec 2022
- Very rare motorcycle - One of the 5 prototypes under special equipment built at the time for long distance road races - Twin cylinder, twin carburettor INTERNAL CODE: BER00001 The bike is visible in our showroom in Reggio Emilia, Italy. For more information please contact: Phone || Petru: + 39 338 6429745 Pellegrino: ...
- 15 Jan 2023
49 CC., 1 CYLINDER, 2-STROKE, SINGLE SPEED, FRENCH VERSION SOLEX S3800, CLUTCH, BICYCLE STYLE WITH AUXILIARY FUEL ENGINE, VERY ORIGINAL, ENGINE DEFENSE CHROME, FRESHLY PAINTED, MICHELIN TIRES, CHROME MIRROR, VINTAGE SADDLEBAGS, VERY GOOD CONDITION AND OPERATION. MORE INFORMATION AT: https://antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/velosolex-s3800...
- 29 Jan 2023