£32,495 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
The accompanying paperwork includes invoices totalling in excess of £20, 000, plus detailed photographs of the entire restoration process.
Finished in Light Sage green with Old English white wheels, a sand coloured canvas soft top and black seats.
In addition to the chassis, bodywork, running gear and interior work, the engine was overhauled by a specialist at the time of the rebuild, with a new Weber carburettor installed in 2010. The ‘902’ suffix engine number suggests it is a later 2. 25 litre, 3 bearing, 4 cylinder petrol unit from a Series III.
Part of a small private collection, it has covered less than 100 miles since its restoration.
The Heritage Certificate shows this Land Rover was originally supplied by Rice Brothers Ltd of Horsham, and first registered in November 1968.
Between 1983 and 1985 it was an official car of the Swiss Embassy in London. The paperwork includes the Diplomatic Registration certificate and a covering letter from the Embassy to the Department of Transport declaring its sale following the end of its official duties.
Please visit our main website.
THE WILLIAMS CRAWFORD DIFFERENCE.
* LIVE VIDEO - inspection via Zoom or WhatsApp.
* DETAILED PHOTOGRAPHS - ask for additional images.
* TECHNICAL REPORTS - discuss our workshop inspections.
* RESERVE YOUR CAR - over the phone or by email.
* NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - all UK destinations.
* FINANCE - we can arrange finance (subject to status) for all modern and classic cars through one of our associated lenders.
* PART EXCHANGE - any make of vehicle considered.
* PORSCHE FINDER SERVICE - if we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, contact us today. Let us do the hard work for you.
* EUROPEAN/ WORLDWIDE BUYERS - export advice and assistance.
* READ OUR REVIEWS - we are proud of our 5 Star Google reviews
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
For all your Porsche needs, call or email the team.
An original, Martin Walther conversion. This SIIA rolled off the production line in Solihull and went straight to Dormobile Folkestone. One (if not the) finest example of this classic and rare marque currently on the road. Expedition ready. Includes Caranex drive-away rear awning. Magazine featured and previous Best ...
- 10 Nov 2022
Very good condition. Engine recently rebuilt by Vintage Land Rover specialist. Maintained to a high standard. Drives brilliantly. Well looked after and kept undercover. Great character. Diesel 2250cc Engine.
- 16 Nov 2022
The Land Rover entered production in 1948 with the car officially launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show. It was originally designed for farm and light industrial use with initial production only planned for a couple of years. This is where the Best 4 x 4 by far started its life with the resulting design becoming an icon ...
- 31 Oct 2022
We are pleased to offer this wonderful, fully restored Land Rover Series 3 88” hardtop. Finished off in Land Rover’s iconic Marine Blue This vehicle underwent a full rebuild/restoration only a few years ago bringing it up to its current standard. This extensive list of works done includes the following: New Galvanised ...
- 20 Oct 2022