***Vendor supplied images***
- 4.2L I6 powerplant with 4-speed manual transmission
- Bright orange livery that’s peppered with stickers and decals
- Impressive interior in very good order
The CJ-6 was a model with impeccable longevity. First debuting for the 1956 model year, this all-purpose off-roader soldiered on (get it?) all the way up until 1984. Whether it’s been as a forest service jeep, a fire engine, a leisure car or beach patrol, these wagons are anything if not versatile.
Built in 1978, this example has been nicely kept and carries a unique personality of its own, in the form of plenty of rebellious skull motifs.
The History and Paperwork
- Sadly we’ve been informed very little of this car’s history
- Built in 1978
- Based in France
- Currently indicates 14,999km on a five-figure odometer
- Sadly this can’t be verified as an authentic mileage
- We’ve not been informed of any paperwork supplied with the car
- Iconic, boxy and utilitarian aesthetics
- Bright orange paintwork with plenty of decals and stickers
- Very little sign of wear to the bodywork
- Sitting on a set of Cooper Discoverer tyres
- Cabin is in good order with grey fabric seats
- Odometer is somewhat out of alignment
- All other instruments in good order
- We note the metal-spoke wheel and skull-motif gearstick
- Interior paintwork and bed look solid
- 4.2L AMC I6 powerplant
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Engine bay in good order with age-commensurate wear
- No reports of any mechanical issues
- We’ve not been informed of any leaks, knocks, bangs or smoke
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection
or delivery. Importing vehicles may result in additional customs duties and import taxes. On request, Car & Classic may refer you to a third-party shipping company. For more details, email [email protected]
. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.