- Like new condition with only 75 miles on the clock
- Desirable metallic Corris grey paintwork
- Vehicle has been dry stored since purchase
With over 2 million examples produced and a 67-year production run, the Land Rover series and more specifically, the Defender, is a vehicle known well throughout the world. A no nonsense design which offered unrivalled functionality and off-road capability, meant Land Rover had discovered a successful formula that became loved by many. The 110 gives for a longer wheelbase and thus added convenience for storage and transportation over the 90.
The Landmark Station Wagon was created in 2015 to celebrate 67 years of the Defender, offering the usual rugged capabilities but with a high specification giving for better luxury. The Landmark received premium heated leather seats, leather steering wheel, air conditioning and a 150w Alpine sub-woofer to compliment the Alpine stereo fitted as standard. Owners could further customise their Landmark how they desired, meaning that not only are Landmarks rare to come by, but also often very desirable indeed!
The History and Paperwork
- Currently SORN
- Current owner purchased the vehicle new from Lookers of Chipperfield and has kept it dry stored since
- First Registered 09/10/2015
- Full service history (first service yet to be carried out due to low mileage)
- Selling as surplus to requirements
- Original vehicle order sheet included with vehicle
- Desirable metallic Corris grey paintwork
- Full Alcantara headlining fitted from new
- 7 seat example with 2 seats located in the boot
- Original wallet and drivers handbooks present and in excellent condition
- Configured from new with 16" Boost alloys, including full size spare wheel
- An already rare vehicle which has been kept in immaculate condition by the current owner and rarely used during ownership
- Full black leather interior with Premium front seats remains in excellent condition throughout
- Alcantara head lining with front heated seats
- Air conditioning fitted as standard and functions as expected
- ETC - Electronic Traction Control
- Black Pack
- 4 Speakers
- Alarm System - Perimetric and Volumetric with Immobiliser and Battery Back Up Sounder 433mhz
- Black Bonnet Script
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Phone Connection
- Cold Climate Pack
- Convenience Pack
- DSC - Dynamic Stability Control
The interior of this Defender Landmark is in excellent condition overall. Having only covered 75 miles in under 8 years, it's understandable that all materials and switch gear remain in like new condition. The black premium leather seats are free from any marks, rips or tears and offer beautiful contrast stitching. All door cards are present and in excellent condition, privacy glass is also fitted for the rear windows.
Being a Landmark, this example has air conditioning as well as an Alpine stereo and matching 150w subwoofer, all interior features are reported work as expected and show no signs of wear. A special mention is deserved for the full Alcantara head lining which is also in top condition. The boot offers 2 folding seats which can be configured in various positions, both are in a like new condition. Finally, carpets are present throughout the vehicle and all remain in excellent condition.
- Stylish metallic Corris grey paintwork remains in excellent condition
- Privacy glass fitted for alpine and rear windows
- Gloss black trim pieces such as roof, wheel arches and front grille
- Full size spare wheel mounted to boot door
- Dual Finish Alloy Wheel and Goodyear Wrangler MT-R Tyre
Good amount of spec which includes:
- Glass - Privacy - Rear of B Post
- Glass - Rear Quarter Windows
- Gloss Black Headlamp Surrounds
- Headlights - Halogen Projector
- Rear Glazed Doors
- Windows - Electric Front
- Roof - Black Contrast
- Santorini Black Facia
- Side Runners
- Step - Rear
- Wheel Arches - Santorini Black
- Windows - Tinted Front and Side
- Windscreen Wash-Wipe System
- Front and rear Mudflaps
This Landmark Edition was tastefully configured when new, the Corris grey paintwork has a lovely sparkle in the sun and works perfectly with the gloss black trim pieces. All glass, badges and brightwork remain in pristine condition, in keeping with the rest of the vehicle. Thanks to this example being dry stored, the gloss black roof is also in excellent condition and free from any wear.
Chequer plated side steps offer added convenience when entering or exiting the vehicle and a folding step is also fitted to the rear. The original 16" Boost alloys are still pristine with Goodyear Wrangler off-road tyres fitted, all of which have excellent tread. A full-size spare wheel is fitted to the boot door which, like the others, has no wear nor damage.
There is an extendable aerial present and functioning as well as Land Rover branded mud guards for all 4 wheels. Similarly to the interior, the exterior of this example is as if it had just rolled off the production line.
- Powered by the 2.2 TDCI PUMA engine with 6 speed gearbox
- 6-speed manual with hi and lo range as well as a diff lock
- Power assisted steering fitted as standard
- Underside in a pristine condition
Carrying on from the interior and exterior, this Defender Landmark is in excellent condition mechanically. Boasting a high specification from new with features such as permanent four-wheel drive, front axle two-pin differential and power assisted steering, this Landmark can still tackle the rugged terrain it was intended for but while offering more comfort for the driver.
The engine starts on the button and runs smoothly, free from any knocking, bangs or smoke and has yet to have had its first service due to the very low mileage of only 75 miles. The engine bay and underside both remain in excellent condition with some quality control marks still visible on the rear axle, a sign that this Landmark has yet to fully stretch its legs. The exhaust is also in a pristine condition, much like the rest of the undercarriage.
As Defenders go, this Landmark example is not only rare but extremely desirable thanks to its pristine condition and high specification. Since being discontinued in 2016 to make way for its successor, low mileage examples are only becoming harder to find. The current owner of this Landmark edition purchased the vehicle new and has kept it dry stored for the last 7 years, only covering 75 miles in total. On all counts, there is nothing to fault with the condition of this vehicle.
If you felt that the Defender was discontinued too soon and maybe missed your chance, fear not, as this is a wonderful example and opportunity to own a truly stunning Defender Landmark Edition!
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check, to verify that they show no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and have no finance owing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection or delivery.