***Images provided by supplier***
- An evocation of the iconic 'Jolly'.
- Rich aqua blue paint with white accents
- Presented freshly converted in excellent condition
In 1958, Fiat began shipping a selection of its hugely popular 600s to Ghia workshops to be converted into the 'Jolly', a beach car with wicker seats built to woo the illustrious elite who often drove them on the decks of their yachts. Although they were apparently less expensive, they cost almost twice as much and continue to be a quirky symbol of Mediterranean luxury.
Today fewer than 100 exist, so it has become a common conversion by professional coachbuilders and enthusiasts. This example has recently been converted and comes to us in virtually pristine condition.
History and documents
- Built in 1966 as the Fiat 600D
- The car seems to have spent its entire life in Italy.
- It was recently restored and rebuilt by a team of specialists.
- Everything has been carefully catalogued in a photo album
- The car currently shows 42,561 km on a five-digit odometer
- Unfortunately, we cannot confirm that this is authentic mileage.
- The car's paper file includes:
- Photographic documentation of the restoration and reconstruction
- Original registration documents
- Fully restored and rebuilt interior
- Attractive white painted dashboard
- Minimal instrumentation, with all instruments in good order
- The car's interior paintwork is like new, with only minimal signs of use.
- All interior chrome is clean and well presented
- Deep red carpets in good condition with no rips or tears
- The floor mats are protected by sand-friendly rubber mats.
- Wicker seats are in brand-new order with no obvious defects
- Seat frames are in good condition and freshly painted
- The car's characteristic boot space is in good condition.
- Italian period look with frilled fabric roof
- Bodywork in like-new condition after thorough restoration
- The paintwork is clean and in excellent order, with no chips or cracks.
- The chrome-plating is in excellent condition
- The windows and lenses are free of chips and cracks
- The car's fabric roof is brand new and in very good order
- The car rests on its original branded wheels.
- These are fitted with a new set of tyres
- The underside is in excellent condition and does not show any corrosion
- All in all, the car is in like-new condition in every respect.
- Type 100 OHV I4 767 cc engine
- 4-speed manual gearbox
- Completely restored
- The engine compartment is in like-new condition
- The car is ready and waiting to be driven away
An interesting replica of a much-loved luxury car. This Evocation is in like-new condition, with all components thoroughly overhauled and rebuilt.
This sale is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Car & Classic. By bidding, you also agree to the following:
and the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights under the EU Consumer Protection Act do not apply. The return policy
of Car & Classic applies.
✓ This vehicle is " sold as seen", on an "as is, where is" basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and offer is strongly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only.
VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final offer price, as specified in the ad.
Buyersare responsible for collecting
or delivering thevehicle
. Importing vehicles may involve additional customs duties and import taxes. Upon request, Car & Classic can direct you to a third-party shipping company. For more details, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
. Prices start from 150 €+VAT within the same country or 400 €+VAT for cross-border trips,
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions