Vendor supplied images
- Period-correct tribute to the 1973 Who album and 1979 Phil Daniels film
- Recently restored and adorned with Mod accessories
- Accompanied by a collection of Mod and Quadrophenia memorabilia
Are you a fan of The Who, a mod who’s not ready to hang up their zoot suit, or else actually Phil Daniels? Then boy do we have the very thing for you…
No, this 1967 Lambretta Gran Turismo hasn’t been driven at speed into a motor factors, it is in fact a very cool tribute to the excellent album and motion picture Quadrophenia.
Restored to a high standard and adorned with a number of Mod accessories, this scooter is the ultimate accessory for any Mod or Quadrophenia fan.
The History and Paperwork
- There are rumours that this scooter was in some way involved in the 1979 Quadrophenia film but there is no evidence to prove this
- We’re informed it is in good running and riding condition
- Exempt from road tax and MOT testing
- V5C present
- Accompanied by a selection of Mod memorabilia including a signed photograph of Phil Daniels, copies of The Who posters, various photographs and a period book about Lambretta
- Restored and re-registered on 10th February 2011
- Kept as a showpiece since the restoration
- Refinished in cream and gold to a high standard and it remains in very fine condition
- The handlebars are in really nice shape with little wear to report
- The seat upholstery looks to be in really good order
- We’re informed there are twenty mirrors, ten badges, eighteen lights twelve stickers and two flags
- Eighteen tail lights, seven badges, ten flags and a fox tail reportedly fitted on the back
- There is also a claxon which the vendor comments in nice and loud
- Chromed bumperettes in nice shape
- We couldn’t see any corrosion or obvious signs of damage
- The vendor has displayed this scooter in their home, so it has not been subjected to road grime or stone chips
- The whitewall tyres appear in really good order
- Matching crash helmet included
- 150cc two-stroke engine
- While it’s been a static display piece since its restoration, we’re informed this scooter is in very good order mechanically
- We’re informed that it runs and rides really nicely with no faults to report
This Lambretta will make an excellent display piece or else could be ridden as you live out your Mod fantasies.
Just be sure to stay away from Beachy Head…
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions