- Fully restored to concours standard by Colin Clarke Engineering - Lamborghini Specialists
- Only modification from original spec being electronic ignition
- Eye-catching paint and brightwork
- Desirable Special model made by Innocenti
Innocenti's Lambretta LI125s was originally aimed at younger riders when released back in 1965.
However, it quickly became a favourite with all Lambretta fans, in part due to the larger 20mm Del Orto carburettors. This offered a slight improvement on acceleration over its 150cc big brother.
Little needs to be said regarding the styling when the vehicle is adorned with the Innocenti name, it is rare to associate charming and classy looks with a scooter but the Innocenti LI125s gives exactly that!
The History and Paperwork
- MOT exempt
- Originally sold in Italy and later imported to the UK
- Restored to a concours standard and dry stored since
- Selling to free up space for a new project
- Paint and brightwork in excellent condition
- First registered in 1968 and imported to the UK (01/10/2018)
- Fully restored, including engine by current owner
- Less than 100 kilometres on the restored engine
- USB containing PDF user manuals, NOVA certificate and full photo history of restoration included in sale
- Low mileage
- New Giulari leather seat in black
- Handlebars and switch gear in excellent condition
- KM odometer as originally sold in Europe
This LI125s possesses a new Giulari leather black seat to compliment the restored interior trim and runners that can be seen throughout.
No detail has been left untouched on this example, with areas such as the storage space under the seat and fuel filler cap receiving the same excellent work.
The handle bars, levers and pedals are all in excellent condition and true to original specification. The original Innocenti speedometer in KM is also in excellent condition.
- Fully resprayed in the original Lambretta Azzurro to an excellent standard
- 2 matching Continental tyres in new condition
- Bodywork and badges all in excellent condition
- Period correct number plate issued and fitted by current owner
The exterior of this fine example has been graced with a full respray in the original colour by the current owner.
Any hidden areas such as under seat storage and the engine bay have also been resprayed in Lambretta Biancospino.
The owner tells us that it is completely free of any paint chips and blemishes. Furthermore, the badges have been restored and refitted with new rivets, also carried out to an excellent standard.
Both head and tail lights are also in excellent condition with no cracking within the plastics.
- Reconditioned 125cc engine by current owner with less than 100 miles on
- Upgraded electronic ignition by current owner to minimise maintenance on previous points system
- Original alloys front and rear in very good condition
- Cables, hoses and wiring in excellent condition
Boasting a recently reconditioned engine by the current owner, this LI125s starts via kickstart and drives as it should.
The front and rear drum brake casings are in very good condition. The engine runs smoothly without any knocking or bangs. It is also absent from any leaks which can often be seen on models from this era.
The exhaust and kick start arm have the slightest surface corrosion present with the rest of the underside and engine bay remaining in excellent condition.
All breather, fuel and oil hoses are in excellent condition without any cracks or perishing. The wiring is also in excellent condition with the desirable upgrade of an electronic ignition compared to the original points system.
A box of miscellaneous parts of specialist tools and some oil is also included in the sale.
The Lambretta scooter was a revolutionary vehicle, after years of development the Innocenti LI125s proved to be the pièce de résistance.
This is example is simply put an excellent example. It has been honoured with a full restoration to regain its original glory, such as when it left the factory. No detail has gone unnoticed during this restoration.
This LI125s can melt hearts with its gorgeous looks, followed by the iconic 2-stroke soundtrack and smell to compliment.
This really is a rare opportunity to own a pristine example of a true timeless classic!
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only
*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
All bidding, buying and offers are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions