- Well appointed and comfortable interior
- Well maintained and stored indoors by current owner
This Bedford CF1 motorhome has loads of fantastic retro style, especially with the very 70’s paint job it’s currently sporting.
The interior is surprisingly spacious and bright and with the relaxed engine it’s perfect for quiet easy going getaways. Well equipped with a chemical toilet, fridge, cooker, mains hookup and an awning it's ready for your next adventure.
Having been in the same ownership for ten years and being regularly serviced it starts easily and the owner reports that it drives well, making it an ideal choice for anyone who wants a classic camper that's ready to use.
The History and Paperwork
- V5 Present
- Same owner since 2012
- MOT until August
- Previous MOTs from the current ownership
- A selection of invoices from the current ownership covering regular servicing MOTs and repairs as necessary
- Haynes manual
- A copy of The Campervan Bible by Martin Dorey in which it is featured
- Good condition throughout
- New carpeting applied to the walls of the living area
- Cooker and fridge are both clean and functional (fridge works on mains and gas)
- 240v outlet sockets
- The cab presents well with everything functioning except for the temperature gauge due to a faulty sensor - a replacement is included with the van
- One of the skylights is held shut with tape to prevent it opening when driving
The two skylights combined with the large rear and side windows make the living quarters feel bright and open, whilst the cupboards provide plenty of storage space.
The cushions are in very good condition along with the carpets and the cupboards, and the interior presents well overall. The rear seats are comfortable and convert into a double bed and there is an additional above the cabin bed up front.
- Finished in beige and bronze
- Comes with awning
- Serviceable condition with some room for improvement
- Chrome bumpers, light lenses and door handles are all in good condition
- Some bubbling of the paint as shown in the images
- Wooden trim strips are in good condition
Whilst not in show condition it’s a fantastic looking campervan finished in beige and bronze to really give it that 70’s look.
The wheels have a patina, but appear sound and are equipped with tyres with lots of tread. There is an awning on the side of the van complete with supporting poles as well as a 240v hookup cable.
- Underside is clean and presents well
- Starts, idles and runs smoothly
- The owner reports that it drives exactly as it should
- Overdrive on 3rd and 4th gears
- Kept in indoor storage when not in use for the last ten years
- Regularly serviced by the current owner
- Comes with leisure battery and a mains charger
The current owner has used the campervan regularly over the course of their ten year ownership and has always ensured that it is well maintained and reliable.
The engine bay is in good condition for the age and the underside presents very well.
The van comes complete with a large selection of spares including a new windscreen and seals, new distributor cap and brake pads amongst others.
A perfect vehicle for a relaxed getaway, it is bright and spacious on the inside for its size and has the benefit of a side awning included with the van.
Well maintained and with MOT it’s ready to jump in and enjoy.
Notice to bidders
Although every care is taken to ensure this listing is as factual and transparent as possible, all details within the listing are subject to the information provided to us by the seller. Car & Classic does not take responsibility for any information missing from the listing. Please ensure you are satisfied with the vehicle description and all information provided before placing a bid.
As is normal for most auctions, this vehicle is sold as seen, and therefore the Sale of Goods Act 1979 does not apply. All bids are legally binding once placed. Any winning bidder who withdraws from a sale, is subject to our bidders fee charge. Please see our FAQs and T&C's for further information. Viewings of vehicles are encouraged, but entirely at the seller's discretion.
Please see our FAQ's
and our Terms & Conditions