- Restoration completed in 2019 by its previous owner, a retired engineer
- 2.7-litre NA flat-six with a five-speed manual gearbox
- Beautifully presented and reportedly ready to enjoy
It’s unlikely petrolheads will ever agree on ‘the best sports car of all time’, but we’d wager the Porsche 911 would occupy the top spot for most. Those dating from the ‘60s and ‘70s are regarded as some of the purest 911s and thus are amongst the most desirable.
Here we have a charming 1975 911 S that was restored by its previous owner and this was completed in 2019. Presented in fantastic condition and accompanied by a number of servicing invoices from previous owners. This is a particularly striking example with Fuchs alloys and we’re pleased to learn that the restoration returned it to its original colour and factory specifications.
Reportedly driving very well indeed and ready to enjoy, be sure not to miss this excellent opportunity to make this fabulous 911 S yours.
The History and Paperwork
- Offered with current UK registration
- Left-hand drive
- Recently restored to its original specifications
- Service history from the previous owner recorded in a series of invoices which accompany the car
- Currently resides in the Netherlands
- Beautifully restored to a very high standard
- Black leather upholstery
- Supportive high-back sports seats with perforated leather inserts
- Smart black carpeting with matching overmats
- The headlining appears in fine order
- Period Blaupunkt radio cassette player
- Barely any wear to the seat bolsters
- The original controls all present well with minimal signs of use
- No signs of cracking to the dashboard or any other excessive UV damage to the plastics
- Well presented forward luggage compartment
- Five-dial gauge cluster
- Expertly resprayed in its original paint scheme
- Factory fitted electric sliding sunroof
- Single door mirror - on driver’s side only
- Colour matching impact bumpers
- Fuchs alloys shod with period appropriate Pirelli P600 tyres
- Equipped with electric windows from new which we understand to be in good working order
- Very well finished and impeccably presented
- Straight bodywork with tight, uniform panel fit
- All appears immaculate underneath
- No evidence of accident damage or structural corrosion
- All the glass and badging is also in great condition
- Coveted 911 ‘S’ specification
- 2.7-litre NA straight-six
- Five-speed manual gearbox
- Brilliantly presented engine compartment
- No evidence of any modifications
- We understand it to be entirely standard, mechanically
- The vendor reports that it runs and drives
- The car has been standing still for a while and the engine shows small traces of oil leakage. Technical maintenance is recommended.
This is without doubt one of the smartest restored ‘70s 911s we’ve seen. Adhering to the car’s lovely original factory specification was certainly the way to go and the end result is simply awesome. We’re informed that it is ready to use, so we hope to see it on the road with its new owner very soon.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders. For more details, email [email protected]
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions