Photos provided by the vendor
- Just 77,144 kilometres indicated on the odometer
- We’re informed that there have only been three previous owners
- Resprayed, reupholstered seats and overhauled mechanicals
If you’re after a compact off-roader that can go just about anywhere, the Suzuki SJ410 is a great choice. In fact, they’re so good at what they do, it’s now incredibly tricky to find a low mileage example that hasn’t been run into the ground. This 1986 SJ410 has clearly been looked after exceedingly well over the years as it remains in very good overall condition.
The vendor points out that it benefits from some recent attention including an exterior respray, reupholstered seats and overhauled mechanicals. With just 77,144 kilometres indicated on the odometer and apparently only three previous keepers, this is amongst the smartest Suzuki off-roaders of this vintage you’re likely to encounter.
The History and Paperwork
- Spanish built by Santana
- Italian registration documents present
- We’re informed that there have been just three previous owners
- Acquired by the vendor in 2022
- 77,144 kilometres indicated, although there’s no supporting documentation to confirm this
- A tough and versatile cabin, which makes this Suzuki very useful
- We’re informed that the vinyl seats were reupholstered two years ago
- The upholstery presents exceedingly well, with barely any wear accrued since it was retrimmed
- Hardwearing plastics are used in abundance, and don’t look to have suffered too much from UV exposure over the years
- All the floor matting presents well with minimal wear
- The vendor informs us that all the switchgear works correctly, as do the instruments
- Attractive boxy aesthetic, which is now being replicated by the current Jimny
- We’re told that it was resprayed five years ago
- The white paintwork continues to hold up really well so far as we could see
- There are very few imperfections overall and the bodywork remains straight
- No signs of corrosion and we note that this particular example is particularly smart underneath
- The chassis looks to be in great shape and the same goes for the inside of the wheel arches
- The soft top roof looks to be in remarkably good order
- The steel wheels present well and are shod in tall tyres
- All the bumpers, badges and trims appear in nice shape
- Overall, this is an immensely presentable example and amongst the smartest we’ve seen
- 970cc four-cylinder petrol engine
- Five-speed manual gearbox
- Leaf spring suspension with live beam axles
- The vendor informs us that the engine was overhauled very recently
- Runs well and reportedly drives without fault
- Exceedingly capable off-road
Seldom do we see such a great example of this plucky little off-roader. If you’re after something compact and dependable, we recommend considering this fabulous little Suzuki.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions