- Incredibly impressive performance, and practicality
- Long-term ownership, with just 1 former keeper
- Well-maintained example, in excellent working order
- Considerably rare, particularly on UK roads
Known the world over for its practicality, the Legacy tends to lurk in the shadows of its more performance-oriented Subaru brethren. The B4 RSK however, is no ordinary legacy, instead packing a twin-turbocharged EJ20, clever AWD system, and one of the more engaging automatic gearboxes on offer, with sequential manual, and steering wheel control options.
In addition to packing enough power and technology to embarrass plenty of performance cars on the open road or twisties, it still lives true to the Legacy’s practical nature. There are four doors, 5 seats, plenty of interior comforts, a load-through boot, and more than enough space for all your daily needs. Very few cars seem to master the balance between impressive performance, and practicality quite like the B4 RSK.
This particular example does of course hail from its home country, having been purchased by the previous keeper from new in Japan, then brought over to the UK. It was then purchased by the current keeper, who has thoroughly enjoyed and treasured the vehicle for over fifteen years. Throughout its time with the current keeper, this Legacy has been very well maintained, garage stored, and of course, rather well cared for.
With excellent history, great mechanical health, and plenty of MOT left to enjoy, this practical performance machine is more than ready to impress its next lucky keeper.
The History and Paperwork
- Just 1 former keeper
- Purchased from new in Japan by the former keeper, and imported to the UK
- Owned and treasured by the current keeper for over 15 years
- Offered with valid MOT until 7 November 2023
- Garage-stored throughout the current keeper’s ownership
- Well-maintained, with regular servicing
- Includes plenty of history and documentation, such as;
- Invoices covering maintenance, and specialist work
- Previous MOT certificates
- The current V5C document
- Ready to be enjoyed
- Part leather interior, presented in fantastic condition with only very minor signs of wear and age
- Features electric driver’s seat adjustment
- Equipped with a Kenwood single DIN head unit, and 6-disc CD changer
- Showcases a MOMO steering wheel, and Legacy overmats
- Offers very generous practicality, with a load-through boot
- Finished in Royal Silver (code 792)
- Equipped with 17” alloy wheels, which have recently been professionally refurbished and finished in bronze
- Features body-coloured bumpers, and tinted windows
- Presented today in great overall exterior condition, with only minor visual blemishes, small dents to the rear quarter, and the expected light signs of age
- Equipped with a twin-turbocharged 2L EJ20 boxer engine
- Features an automatic transmission, with steering wheel mounted controls, and a rather engaging sequential manual mode
- Offers signature Subaru AWD performance, with “Power”, “Normal” and “Snow” settings
- Fitted with Subaru STI WRX 4-pot brakes and vented discs for much-welcomed stopping power
- Boasts plenty of service history, with the following recent items to note;
- New timing belt
- New water pump
- New pulleys
- New suspension all around
- Fitted with a Thatcham approved Cobra engine immobiliser
- MOT until 7 November 2023
The Legacy B4 RSK offers truly impressive performance, utilizing Subaru’s signature EJ20, two turbos, and clever transmission technology to embarrass performance cars at every given chance. It’s also incredibly practical too, making it the perfect candidate for those on the search for an unassuming weekend toy, or a mightily impressive daily driver.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft. It is currently not covered by a finance agreement.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions