***Vendor supplied images, Car will be sold with original registration PF02CEO***
- One of a limited edition of only 300
- Superb condition both inside and out
- 78k miles from new
Released in 1994, The P38 was far from a reinvention of the wheel, largely being a car of the status quo with familiar bodywork, mechanics and internals developed on a shoestring. When the model was coming to an end, the powers that be released the P38 Vogue SE - a heavily limited edition that turned the somewhat spartan vehicle into a more luxurious motor with all of the mod cons and an impressive interior.
This example is in truly fabulous condition, with very low mileage and an attractive, eye-catching interior. The P38 may have been divisive upon release, but there’s no doubt that the heavily limited edition Vogue carries a real charm and elegance under that familiar outline.
The History and Paperwork
- Full service in 2020 with all fluids changed
- Full MOT history available
- Only 78,000 miles from new
- Head gasket replaced 2,000 miles ago
- Full owner’s manual and brochure included
- Various receipts and invoices for any work undertaken
- The P38 Vogue’s interior was its major selling point
- An eyecatching cream leather with limited edition red piping
- Heated memory foam seats for optimal comfort
- Original radio, sat nav, electric windows and air conditioning
- Wooden trimmed steering wheel sets a commemorative feel
- Red wooden trim on centre console
- Very minor wear to internal door handles
- Clean, well-kept carpets with very little wear
- Headlining and door cards in excellent condition
- All features working correctly
- Clean, well-kept boot with no major signs of wear
- Very well-kept exterior in Rimini red
- Near-immaculate condition throughout
- Very small soft dents to bonnet and near fuel filler cap
- Front painted bumper has had some touch-ups for stone chips
- Wheels in good condition with a good set of tyres
- Defrost system has two defective strands, otherwise in excellent order
- Aftermarket chrome door handles and window strips
- Underside is sealed but with a few spots of surface rust as per the photos
- No major mechanical faults are reported by the owner
- We’re told the air suspension is working well with no defects
- No tow bar fitted
- Vehicle unmodified with no major mechanical changes
- Overall, a superb example of the P38
This extremely limited edition car is a top-quality P38 both inside and out, with every bit of the Vogue’s internal mod-cons present and correct, working properly and beautifully kept. With its luxury options and high interior spec, there’s a real sense of occasion throughout.
It’s rare that Range Rovers appear with such a low mileage and such little wear. With only 300 examples like this in the world, it’s a stunning opportunity to get a bonafide collectable.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions