Please note the current private registration is not included in the sale
- Very low mileage
- Superb condition throughout
- Looks fantastic finished in Toro Red
- Full Aston Martin service history
Aston Martin has always been known for producing some of the best looking and most stylish cars and we think that the DB9 ranks amongst the marques best. Finished in Toro Red it’s a car that looks simply gorgeous from every angle. The stunning good looks of the outside are matched by what has to be one of the best looking interiors seen in a modern car. But the DB9 offers much more than mere aesthetic pleasures, the looks are backed up by a Cosworth designed 6l V12 that kicks out a mighty 450bhp and the car will happily cruise along at over 100mph.
It’s clear to see from when you first lay eyes on it that this DB9 has been exceptionally well cared for and it has the low mileage and history to back up that initial impression. With just a smidge over 33k on the clock, the original stone chip protection on the front and having been kept both covered and garaged it presents excellently throughout. Finished in what has to be the best colourway we think it might just be the perfect car.
The History and Paperwork
- V5 present and correct
- Full set of Aston Martin service stamps with associated invoices
- Last MOT valid until May 2023 and with no advisories
- All previous MOT certificates
- Last serviced including oil and filter change in May 2021 and only covered 1100 miles since then
- There's an invoice for May this year for two new Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres
- Original Aston Martin owners guide including all service and corrosion inspections
- Private registration is not included in the sale
- Tracker fitted
- 3 keys
- Full 15 stamp Aston Martin service history
- Original Aston Martin umbrella supplied with the car
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Finished in Phantom Grey leather
- Headlining finished in Tailors Grey and in excellent condition
- Mahogany trim is in superb condition throughout
- Heated front screen
It’s hard to think, given how good the exterior looks, how the interior of the DB9 could live up to the expectations set by the outside, but it really does. From the Mahogany trim on the centre console and door cappings to the clean-cut instrument cluster, the interior of the DB9 is superbly designed and built to the highest quality.
The Phantom Grey leather bucket seats are comfortable whilst providing excellent levels of support in all directions (which you’ll want given the lightweight chassis and 450bhp V12 up front) and are in excellent condition with only the lightest signs of use showing on the bolsters. The elegant centre console, clean-cut instrument cluster, door cards, carpeting and trim all present excellently. The DB9 interior is something special and thanks to low mileage and careful ownership this one is in fantastic condition.
- Excellent condition overall
- Finished in Toro Red
- Original Aston Martin fitted stone chip protection
- Badges, light lenses, windows and trim all present perfectly
- Comes with fitted cover
- Three wheels show light kerbing as can be seen in the images
The DB9 builds on the looks of the DB7 and improves in every way possible to create a car that looks simply fantastic, even sixteen years later. The Aston’s design is sleek, elegant and sporty whilst maintaining the distinctive looks the marque is known for. Whilst it’s a good looking car in any colour, we think that the Toro Red is a perfect match for the DB9 and creates a stunning car that must be one of the best looking British cars of all time.
As with the interior, the exterior of the DB9 is in excellent condition. Aside from some room for improvement in the wheels, there is little sign of the age of this car visible. The Toro Red paintwork is in excellent condition and still has the original Aston Martin fitted stone chip protection on the front. All of the trim, light lenses, windows and badges present beautifully and this is a car that really needs to be seen to be able to appreciate just how good it looks.
The tyres are all Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres with the rear ones fitted in May 2022.
- MOT to May 2023
- Full Aston Martin service history
- Last service done 1100 miles ago in May 2021
- 6l V12 engine sounds glorious
- Recent service
- The owner informs us that the autobox works perfectly providing fast and smooth shifts
- Starts easily and idles well
- The owner reports that it drives exactly as it should
- Engine and engine bay present very well
As with the rest of this car it’s clear to see that it has been very well looked after mechanically. As it has only covered 33k miles it has had little work done, however it has full service history from Aston Martin and alongside the stamps there are all of the invoices detailing the work carried out during the services.
The car starts easily on a push of the button and when the big V12 springs to life it’s impossible not to smile. It sounds fantastic through the twin exhaust and even better when the revs pick up and the exhaust opens up. The owner informs us that the car drives exactly as it should, accelerating very well and stopping quickly in a straight line.
The DB9 is a car that offers it all; a thrilling V12 married to a stiff and responsive chassis, fantastic looks, an elegant and comfortable interior and the quality and finish Aston Martin is known for, on top of all of this, this DB9 benefits from a excellent colour, very low mileage and full service history. This is one you won’t want to miss.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions