- 3.4-litre ‘S’ model
- PDK transmission
- 72,080Km indicated
- In need of recommissioning
The Cayman S is, in the view of many, not only one of the world’s finest sports cars, but a shining example of what makes Porsche great. Excellent handling, potent and tuneful engines and genuine useability make them an excellent choice for a daily performance machine.
Here we have a 2009 PDK-equipped ‘S’, finished in attractive dark grey metallic paintwork over a black leather interior. Some mechanical work and recommissioning is required, but once this is complete, it could be a very handsome sports car indeed.
The History and Paperwork
- Emirates registration
- EU import documentation
- All VAT and import duties have been paid
- 72,080Km indicated
- The car is offered without technical inspection or EU registration
- The vendor anticipates that some maintenance may be required in order to pass the technical inspection
- Black leather upholstery to the seats and door cards
- Black carpets and floor mats
- Smart dark grey headlining
- Grey carpet adorns the rear luggage shelf and small boot, making for a practical and useful space
- Air conditioning
- Electric windows and door mirrors
- Aluminium trim
- Parking sensors
- Sound system with CD and radio
- Satellite navigation
- Dark grey metallic paintwork
- Heavily tinted windows
- Electrically operated rear spoiler
- Multi-spoke alloy wheels with black painted centres and polished lips
- 3.4-litre, naturally aspirated flat-six with direct fuel injection
- Seven-speed PDK transmission
- The car starts but does not drive due a malfunctioning gearbox
- We note that the PSM system appears to have failed
- Mid-mounted engine, delivering power to the rear wheels
- ABS, traction control and power steering
A desirable and potent little sports car, presented in a fine specification. With some work to correct the technical issues, this could be a great little performance coupé.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders. For more details, email [email protected]
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions