- Just one former keeper, with a mere 48k miles on the clock
- Recently serviced, and fitted with a new set of Falken Wildpeak tyres
- Runs and drives beautifully, with plenty of service history to show
- Recently treated with Dinatrol rust-proofing, and in excellent order
No doubt one of the most easily identifiable vehicles on today’s roads, the Defender continually proves its merit both on, and off the road. The platform never fails to impress across a wide range of purposes, including off-road adventuring, intensive workhorse duties, dependable commuting, and even as the base for camper/overland projects.
If you’re in the market for one of these trusty Land Rovers, this particular 90 is a fantastic candidate to select. The vehicle has covered only a mere 48k across a total of two keepers, receiving plenty of care, and maintenance along the way. No doubt as a result of its excellent maintenance and caring ownership, this Defender now offers the next lucky keeper fault-free performance, and a very respectable finish, both inside and out.
With a recent service, fresh Dinatrol treatment and a brand new set of tyres under its belt, this Defender is certainly ready to impress.
The History and Paperwork
- First registered on the 25th of May, 2011
- Offered with just 1 former keeper, and a mere 48k on the clock
- Cherished by the current keeper since January 2015, under the ‘J33 SGM’ private registration
- Very well cared for, with regular, and preventative maintenance
- Includes a small selection of paperwork, such as:
- Invoices detailing servicing, and maintenance
- The original service booklet, stamped up to 32,058 miles
- The current V5C registration document, ready to sign over
- Comes ready to enjoy, with a long MOT until the 15th of January 2024
- Re-trimmed in 2020, with new black tekko seat covers, and centre armrest trim
- Boasts a rather high specification, featuring the likes of heated seats, air conditioning, and a heated front windscreen
- Equipped with a steel mesh partition, and rubber floor mats front and rear
- Presented in excellent overall condition, with only incredibly minor blemishes and the occasional light sign of wear
- Finished in metallic Stornoway Grey (Code 907)
- Equipped with the factory specified 16” five-spoke alloy wheels, in excellent condition
- Features a KBX front grille and headlight surrounds, front and rear mudflaps, side steps, a rear step, towing hookup, and rear spotlights
- Presented in excellent overall condition, with only minor defects and signs of age to note. These include light paintwork bubbling, and the occasional blemish as pictured
- Powered by a 2.4L Duratorq-TDCi Puma engine, paired with a manual six-speed gearbox
- Starts right away, and performs beautifully across each gear, with no known mechanical issues to note
- Benefits from regular servicing, and preventative maintenance, such as fresh Dinatrol underside treatment, and a recent service at 47,293 miles in January 2023
- Equipped with a replacement battery in January 2019
- Recently fitted with a new set of Falken Wildpeak all-terrain tyres
- Comes ready to enjoy, with MOT until January 2024
The Defender holds a legendary reputation for good reason; it's a very capable, dependable and versatile platform with proven success across a huge array of uses. This particular example does of course live up to the expectations, presenting an excellent finish all around, with brilliant mechanical health.
This 2011 Defender 90 also offers impressive service history, recent Dinatrol underside treatments, long MOT, and a fresh set of tyres to enjoy on, or off-road.
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check, to verify that they show no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and have no finance owing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection or delivery.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions