- No.25 of only 50 built
- Only 5,878 miles from new
- Brooklands Green bodywork with Silver Satin bonnet and cowl
- Only two owners from new
- Complete with cherished registration
Perhaps one of the UK’s most curious car brands, it’s little wonder that Morgan have become synonymous with eccentric retro-styling and a love for the earlier age of motoring. Perhaps that’s why this Limited Edition was such a natural choice for the company.
The Brooklands Edition - with its fusion of traditional colour schemes and distinctive trim - was built to a strictly limited number of 50, of which this one is No.25 - a desirable hallmark number if ever there was one.
With an ultra-low mileage, this car is in exceptional condition and is ready and waiting for its new owner - complete with a cherished plate, that’s included in the sale.
The History and Paperwork
- Built in early 2014
- First registration in March 2014
- In current ownership since December 2016
- Valid MOT until September 2024
- Currently indicates 5,878 miles from new
- This is backed by the car’s MOT history
- Included in the sale are a Morgan leather suitcase, tonneau cover and spare wheel cover
- Paperwork file includes:
- Original manuals and booklets
- Service record book
- Morgan owner’s wallet
- Morgan rescue booklet
- Andrew Muirhead perforated leather upholstery
- Performance sports seats, which were new with this edition
- Seats carry are clean and well-kept throughout
- Door cards are in similarly superb order
- Black piping and elasticated door pockets
- Beautifully presented dashboard with all-original instruments
- Brooklands design steering wheel
- Limited edition plate on the dashboard displaying No.25 of 50
- Inner lining of the soft top is in good order
- Stereo unit is clearly concealed and in good order
Commensurate with its low mileage, this Morgan is in simply superb order from carpets to soft top. The seats barely look sat in, the dashboard is clean and well-kept, and the entire car is clearly been cossetted. With its embossed logo detailing and blacked pipe detailing, it really is a remarkable place to be for both driver and passenger.
- Distinctive Morgan grille and ‘vintage’ styling
- Limited edition Silver Satin and Brooklands Green colour scheme
- Highly original throughout with no reported modifications
- Paintwork elsewhere is in good order
- Some light marks and wear to the lower extremities, though nothing substantial
- All chromework is bright and well-presented
- Distinctive branding, Union Jack badges and decals
- Glasswork and lenses are free of cracks and fractures
- Black mohair hood in good condition
- Complete with side screens
- Special edition 15” inch Sport Plus gloss black wire wheels
- Tyres have plenty of tread and look in good order
- Luggage rack with slot for the detachable side windows
- Fitted with special edition Brooklands sports exhausts
- The chassis shows light signs of wear on the exhaust
- However, the underside itself looks solid
This is a highly distinctive edition of the Morgan Roadster. That two-tone colour scheme and its impressive Brooklands branding are hard to miss, and impossible to ignore. The entire car is in excellent condition and shows no signs of major wear, corrosion or fault. Matched up beautifully on its exclusive wheels and a clean, well-kept soft top, this is simply a superb car.
- Impressive 3.7L Ford Cyclone V6 powerplant
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Good, clean engine bay in original order
- A particularly lightweight car at only 950kg
- Valid MOT until September 2024
The sonorous Ford V6 and light weight make this Morgan quite the movie. Thanks to its low mileage, the engine bay is in excellent order with very little sign of wear, which has been kept in good order and is repeatedly free of fault.
We’ve not received any reports of leaks knocks, bangs or smoke, and the car is ready and waiting to be driven away.
With its distinctive special edition, hallmark number and top specs, this is a highly desirable Morgan that’s bound to turn plenty of heads. That impressive V6 and light weight mean that’ll also prove exhilarating for the lucky new owner - and that’s what these remarkable retro-style motors are all about.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft. It is currently not covered by a finance agreement.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions