- Only twenty examples of this very special edition were made
- Exquisite wood inlays depicting metropolises
- Powered by a 6.75-litre V12 engine
For well over a century, Rolls-Royce has represented the pinnacle of luxury motoring and this 2015 Phantom Metropolitan is a superlative expression of the best the great marque is capable of. With intricate wood inlays depicting various metropolitan scenes, the interior is quite simply, sublime. This grandeur continues outside too, with Rolls-Royce’s stately grille with its vertical slats and the iconic Spirit of Ecstasy displayed on top.
If this kind of unparalleled luxury appeals, then this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. Limited to just twenty examples, this opportunity is not likely to arise again any time soon.
The History and Paperwork
- Original service book with stamps annually from 2016-2019
- One of just twenty Metropolitan Phantoms
- Supplied with two sets of keys
- Originally supplied to Germany with its Certificate of Conformity still present
- The vendor informs us that the German TUV is valid until 2025
- Still registered in Germany, although currently resides in the Netherlands
- Incredible levels of craftsmanship make this a truly superb interior
- Starry night headlining
- Bespoke clock displaying other time zones
- Sumptuous Urban Grey leather applied generously throughout
- Exceedingly comfortable seats with ample support and padding
- Intricate inlays depicting metropolises on the dashboard and rear tables
- Exquisite switchgear in a style that pays homage to earlier Rolls-Royces
- Tactile thin-rimmed steering wheel
- Complete with both its umbrellas which stow neatly in the doors
- Midnight Sapphire paintwork
- Great quantities of chrome
- Attractive ten-spoke wheels
- Rear-hinged back doors
- Coach line with cityscape motifs behind the C pillars
- 6.75-litre V12 engine
- Automatic gearbox
- 455 BHP and a 155 mph limited top speed
- There’s a great sense of theatre as you open the bonnet and see that beautifully presented V12
There’s nothing quite like a Rolls-Royce and this Phantom is particularly special. We envy its next lucky owner as they’ll be able to travel in unequalled luxury and effortless pace.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders. For more details, email [email protected]
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions