The Lanches, Ledbury Road, Dymock, Glos, GL18 2AG.
Catering for all pre-1931 Lanchesters
THE LANCHESTER REGISTER
was founded in 1958 by Alen Warner and the late Francis Hutton-Stott. Its objective was to compile a register of all the surviving cars built between 1895 and 1931, the Birmingham-built cars, built before the take-over by the powerful BSA company, owners of Daimler. The Register was also to provide contact between the owners of these cars and to provide an exchange of help and parts to keep the cars in good condition and used regularly.