• This 2010 LTI TX4 Gold is a remarkably low-mileage custom example of a ‘London taxi’, one of the world’s most recognisable vehicles, which is reported to have been owned by a member of the Royal family, and is trimmed in ‘Royal’ specification including walnut trim and a television screen.
• It is powered by a turbocharged 2. 5-litre diesel inline-four, producing around 101bhp which is sent to the rear wheels via a five-speed automatic transmission.
• We believe this is one of the lowest mileage TX4s in existence, as well as one of the last diesel-engine taxi cabs. The odometer shows it has travelled just 634 miles from new.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
• As with all London taxis, this TX4 is finished in black, but its interior is a far more luxurious space, featuring burr walnut-effect trim on the dashboard and a TV screen in the rear.
• It rides on a set of 16-inch steel wheels with LTI hub caps, shod in Dunlop tyres.
• Features include a JVC CD player DAB radio with auxiliary connectivity, Pioneer speakers, a roof lining-mounted TV screen with DVD functionality, climate control, a folding passenger seat, and a heated rear windscreen.
• The car will be supplied with its original set of books and service documentation.
• The black paintwork is in excellent condition, with no noted blemishes.
• Inside, the cabin presents exceptionally well, and there are no reported defects.
• A fresh MOT test will be carried out before the car is handed over to its new keeper.
This LTI TX4 Gold is an impressive example of the iconic London taxi, with close to delivery mileage from new. Believed to be the lowest mileage TX4 in existence and featuring a particularly luxurious interior, this TX4 would make an ideal addition to any collection of quirky and unusual vehicles, as well as a striking daily driver, weekend toy, or international touring companion.