*** Interested parties should note, this vehicle was subject to a CAT D insurance loss in 10/2003 ***
- Looks fantastic in cream with red interior
- Very good condition throughout
- Extensive service history
The Plus 8 is for many, the iconic Morgan. With classic British styling, excellent performance and superb handling it was in production from 1968 to 2004. Powered by the legendary 3.9l Rover V8 coupled to the lightweight chassis the Plus 8 provides an exciting and rewarding driving experience with plenty of style.
This Plus 8 looks fantastic finished in cream with a full red leather interior and with extensive use of walnut further adding to the luxurious feel of the interior. The fantastic looks combined with thrilling performance make the Plus 8 a real drivers car and with twelve months MOT and low mileage this one is ready to drive and enjoy.
The History and Paperwork
- V5 Present and Correct
- Vendor is a Morgan specialist
- Twelve months MOT
- Invoices dated 2021 for water pump, panhard rods, steering damper, sliding pillar upgrade kit and king pins
- Original owners manual with stamps up to 43,000 miles
- Category D in 2003 but was professionally repaired
- Red leather interior looks fantastic
- Matching red carpet in very good condition
- Walnut dashboard in very good condition
- Extensive wooden trim including gear knob in very good condition
- USB charging port
- Mota-Lita wood rimmed steering wheel presents very well
The red leather interior is a perfect match for the cream exterior of this gorgeous Plus 8. It’s finished to the high standard and with the refined style we would expect of a Morgan and makes for an excellent driving experience.
All of the woodwork from the trim on the doors to the wide walnut dashboard and wood-rimmed Mota-Lita steering wheel look fantastic as well as being in very good condition. The red leather seats are soft, comfortable and in very good condition with the matching red carpeting also in very good condition and is soft and plush to the touch, further adding to the sense of classic English quality this Morgan exudes.
- Classic styling looks fantastic in cream
- Folding windscreen and aero screens
- Leather bonnet corner protectors
- Bonnet Belt
- Maroon soft-top compliments the cream paint perfectly
- Matching Maroon Tonneau
- Tread rubbers
- Brightwork all presents very well
- All of the badges and trim are in very good condition
- Paintwork appears to be in good condition
The Plus 8 is an undeniably good looking car and none more so than when finished in cream with the maroon soft-top. A fantastic looking combination that is perfectly suited to the classic Morgan styling, this is a car that will attract attention wherever it goes and for all of the right reasons.
The cream paintwork is in good condition throughout and it’s clear that this has been a well cared for car. The chrome surrounds on the lights, bumpers, door handles and all of the other chrome trim all present very well, further adding to the fantastic impression that this car makes. The folding windscreen and aero screen are all in excellent condition and the car comes with a leather bonnet belt and corner protectors which are all also in very good condition. All four genuine Morgan wheels are in good condition, however only one has retained the centre cap.
- Twelve months MOT
- Starts easily and idles well
- Excellent 3.9l Rover V8 sounds fantastic through the full stainless steel exhaust
- Upgraded front brake callipers
- Underside appears to be in very good condition
- Engine and engine bay present very well
- Blue HT leads and hoses
- Pre-catalytic converter
- Aluminium radiator and upgraded cooling system
- The owners reports that the car drives exactly as it should
Morgans are known for their build quality and the use of the renowned Rover V8 makes for a classic roadster that offers reliability alongside style and performance. The 3,947cc V8 starts up easily on a turn of the key and sounds fantastic through the twin stainless exhaust pipes, with no unwanted sounds that we could hear.
The current owner is a Morgan specialist who has put a fresh MOT on the car and as can be seen in the images both the engine bay and underside present very well indeed. With a selection of upgraded mechanical components and having had the kingpins recently replaced this Plus 8 presents very well mechanically.
This Plus 8 is a fine example of what makes a Morgan one of the great British cars, performance that will always put a smile on your face, a gorgeous and exceptionally comfortable interior and with timeless styling the car looks fantastic from every angle.
With extensive history and twelve months MOT from a Morgan specialist this well specced Plus 8 is ready to drive and enjoy.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions