- Registered with the Automotoclub Storico Italiano
- Fitted with a new soft top
- Much of the chromework has been replaced
- Recent overhaul of brakes alongside general mechanical maintenance
- Charmeing contrast between exterior colour and soft top
In an era when most convertibles were strictly two-seater, removing the roof from the much-loved Morris Minor was nothing short of a masterstroke. Its compact footprint, practicality and modest price tag ensured the Minor Cabriolet was an instant hit and it remains the most desirable variant of the quintessential British classic to this day.
This particular example stands out with its striking blue paintwork and brand-new contrasting soft top. A recent mechanical overhaul and the addition of new chrome parts enhance its appeal, making it a fantastic choice for any enthusiast seeking a British classic that’s ready to enjoy.
History and Paperwork
- Registered in Italy in April 2019 with a certificate of historical relevance from ASI
- Purchased by the current owner in 2016 from a private individual in Italy
- Italian vehicle safety inspection valid until October 2025
- Registered with the Automotoclub Storico Italiano (ASI)
- Bodywork repainted to a very good standard
- New soft top fitted and reportedly working well
- Good interior with small repairs carried out to the passenger seat
- Shiny paintwork with very few imperfections
- Engine capacity of 1,098cc
- Four-speed manual gearbox
- We’re informed that while some small oil leaks are present, there’s nothing excessive to report
- Overhauled brakes with replacement master cylinder
- New spark plugs and various other consumables including an air filter
- New petrol float and other miscellaneous small parts fitted
- The vendor reports that it drives well with a responsive engine and smooth gearbox
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection
or delivery. Importing vehicles may result in additional customs duties and import taxes. On request, Car & Classic may refer you to a third-party shipping company. For more details, email [email protected]
. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.