Photos provided by the vendor
- Classic colour combination of black with a cream leather interior
- Beautifully made and luxuriously appointed
- Powered by a 6.75-litre V12 engine
Throughout their esteemed history, Rolls-Royce has remained the quintessential luxury motorcar and this 2004 Phantom epitomises everything the marque is revered for.
With an imposing presence punctuated by that iconic slatted grille, a sumptuously appointed interior bathed in leather, and a 6.75-litre V12 smoothly ticking away under the bonnet, this is an immensely fine vehicle.
With fewer than 27,000 kilometres indicated on the odometer, this Phantom is eminently worthy of your consideration.
The History and Paperwork
- Now resides in the Netherlands
- We’re informed that all import duties have been paid
- New German registration and technical inspection valid till march 2025
- Very low mileage (26620 kilometer) and digital dealer history
- Original colour paint
- Umbrellas included
- Original books / EHBO kit
- Showcases expert craftsmanship and exquisite materials
- Copious quantities of leather, with highly polished wood and metal embellishments
- Thick carpeting with lambswool over rugs
- Incredibly comfortable seats furnished in cream leather
- A generous luggage compartment is carpeted in black
- Minimalist black analogue instruments
- The switchgear and control layout pays homage to older Rolls-Royce cars with some modern touches included as well
- Umbrellas stored in the doors, which is a lovely feature
- Complete with its first aid kit
- Black paintwork, which really suits a Rolls-Royce of any vintage
- Prominent radiator grilled topped by the famous ‘Spirit of Ecstacy’
- Nine-spoke alloy wheels with Michelin tyres
- Rear-hinged rear doors provide excellent ingress and egress
- 6.75-litre V12 engine
- Automatic gearbox
- Effortless performance
- Smooth and quiet power delivery
Nothing really compares to the experience of owning a full-size Rolls-Royce so don’t miss this excellent opportunity to make a Phantom your next acquisition.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions