£25,500 Offers invited
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Telephone||+852 9130 4166|
https:// flic. kr/ s/ aHBqjzJjBQ
For Sale is a 1993 Rolls Royce Silver Spur III in overall immaculate condition, both mechanical & aesthetical. The exterior was finished in Silica Metallic with Sandstone leather interior and Soft Tan as ascent.
The car is in overall immaculate condition, both mechanically & aesthetically. Car has been taken care of throughout its life and money was never a thing on maintenance.
* Just had £7k spent on maintenance, including engine, gearbox & suspensions.
* A total of Over £24k was spent on various maintenance for the past 6 years, 8000miles.
* Engine, suspension, brakes, steering etc. All mechanical and electrical works as it should when it left the factory 29 years ago.
The car was first registered year 1993 in Hong Kong and has only covered 40000km/ 24000 miles in 29 years. It has 2 previous owners who had it long term throughout the 29 years of ownership.
• The body and paint work are in overall excellent condition. All panels are accident free and straight, exceptional paint finishing without any sign of partial touch up/ respray. The hand drawn coach line is still in factory finish without fading, no sticker or spray on here.
• The car had just received a full paintless dent repair treatment, costing over £1k, where all the door dings caused by other careless drivers has been removed. However, there is still one to two very minor dings in some areas which unfortunately was unreachable by any tools. You will be able to spot it under certain angle/ lighting, but too minor to have been picked up by the camera.
• The body and undercarriage are perfectly solid and rust free. Wheel aches, sills, window frames, door handles, emblems and other common areas are also free from webbing, bubbling, or rusting. However, under very close inspection, some very minor webbing/ bubbling has developed near the front spoiler area.
• Chrome work again is in excellent condition, no signs of water mark, fading, bubbling, or rusting.
• The interior is in overall superb condition and without any signs of dry patch or cracking. Connolly leather cream was used to make sure the leather was well preserved
• Leather has been taken care of during use, no signs of color transfer, rips, or obvious scratch mark whatsoever. Leather does show some minor wrinkling from normal use.
• Woodwork is in lovely condition, no signs of peeling, fading, cracking, or deforming in general. You do find few minor chip marks causing by the seat belt buckle on the front driver side wood panel.
• Veneer word picnic table in perfect condition.
• Carpeting overall in very good condition, expect for the booth area. Factory lambswool over rugs are present, just has been dry cleaned professionally.
• Engine runs smoothly and quietly at all temperature, starts right up every time no matter hot / cold. Engine is holding the correct oil pressure at all time, no signs of oil loss at all. Engine runs smooth without excessive shaking, vibration, or funny noises whatsoever. Underneath the engine, everything is bone dry without any signs of oil leakage.
• Cooling system works perfectly without missing a beat. Temperature always maintains at the perfect level in all weather, no signs of any water leak or excess consumption whatsoever.
• Suspensions perform perfectly as they should, front new dampers were fitted not long ago. Rear suspension always stays at the correct ride height. Hydraulic system is holding the correct pressure without any signs of leaking. Suspension travels smoothly up and down without knocking or clunking when hitting any surfaces or speed humps.
• Brake works perfectly at all time without fading or shaking under all situations. Discs are all smooth without any signs of grooves, plenty of life left on pads for all corners.
• Steering is smooth and precise, going dead straight on acceleration or braking, major service on steering system not long ago. Perfect alignment on all four wheels, no signs of wheel juddering at any speed.
• AC is blowing ice cold even in extreme heat
• All new Avon white wall tires were fitting to four corners not too long ago
• All electrical items work as it should.
• Electrical memory seats are in full working order without any signs of failing.
• Windows goes up and down smoothly as upgraded metal pulleys were installed for long term durability.
• Factory Alpine head unit & CD changer works perfectly as it should, 4 new speaker units have just been fitted.
• AC is blowing ice cold even in extreme hot weather, no funny smell or dust coming out from any channels even in full blast.
• Cruise control works without any problem.
• Battery is holding up well, no signs of battery drainage whatsoever, the car will start right up even have been put away for months without turning the master switch off.
• No warning signs on the screen at all time
Just had £7k spent on maintenance, including engine, geabox & suspensions. A total of Over £24k was spent on various maintenance for the past 6 years, covering only 8000miles, all work was done by local RR & Bentley Specialist, so everything truly works as it should.
Missing factory service record from the first owner, was told it had full-service record with the main dealer since new, but as the main dealer had switched hands throughout the years, I was unable to get trace of it.
The car has last passed its MOT/ annual check with flying colors without advisory.
It was really a hard decision to make for putting this car up for sale, but as I am planning to get a Silver Shadow II and having 3 other cars, reluctantly this must go. I have absolutely no rush in selling, every day was a joy owning and driving such a fine piece of motoring. I am hoping to find her a good home where I will be sure the car will be given the attention and taken care of the way it should.
For any potential buyers, feel free to email me if you have any questions. I am more than happy to do video calls/ facetime just to show you around the car.
Of course, if you are in Hong Kong or you do have contact in Hong Kong who would like to arrange further viewing on your behalf, please feel free to let me know then I can arrange.
1998 Rolls Royce Silver Spur Touring Limousine LHD with division Vin Number: SCAZY20CWCX80534 Registration Number: Not Registered. European Taxws Paid. Like new with 10,000 miles covered. This last of the line left hand drive Silver Spur Touring Limousine is in simply mint condition. It was supplied new to Japan ...
- 13 Nov 2022
Pedigree Motorcars is proud offered this magnificent 1986 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur. For details and information to contact Ken Baker at 561-866-1601. This unique Rolls-Royce was originally purchased to be part of our private Pedigree Collection. As with all of our acquisitions to be part of the Pedigree Collection a ...
- 15 Oct 2022
1995 Rolls Royce Silver Spur 3 Vin Number: SCAZN02C4SCH55499 Registration Number: M620PAG Finished in unmarked Windsor Blue metallic, this Rolls Royce Silver spur has covered 67,000 miles from new. Being a LWB spur 3 Version the car has acres of room to the rear & drives simply beautifully with the later updated ...
- 1 Dec 2022
CAR DESCRIPTION First UK registration has imported in Italy in 2015. Are available complete service documentation and original service book. CT ok until 2020. PRATICAL CAR We perform registrations, inspections, audits, radiation, imports and exports, ASI registration, insurance for classic cars, demand CSAI ...
- 11 Nov 2022
Beautiful Rolls Royce Silver SPUR II (Spur being the more rare extended wheel base model). Finished in Colbalt Blue Metallic with Magnolia leather and French Navy piping. French Navy carpets with magnolia piping and lambswool over rugs. Burr walnut veneer and rear picnic tables. Full 1991 Rolls Royce specification and ...
- 20 Nov 2022
A very nice Silver Spur. Drives like a dream, nice complete car ! Price for this car is: € 17.500.- (the price for this car is exclusive transport costs!) For more information, send a mail to: [email protected] Stolze Classic Cars B.V. Lierweg 34A 2678 CW De Lier The Netherlands Tel: 0031 174-520884 Mobiel: ...
- 26 Nov 2022
The 1982 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Long Wheel Base is available in its factory color combination of Silver Sand over walnut with a brown interior. The vehicle comes equipped with an automatic transmission, power windows, power steering, and spare tire. The Silver Spur has just come out of storage and is currently not running ...
- 20 Nov 2022
This elegant 1991 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur II featuring 42,642 miles on the odometer is finished in its original factory color of Acrylic White with a grey interior. Equipped with an automatic transmission, V8 engine, 4-wheel disc brakes, power steering, power-adjustable front seats, cruise control, power windows, power ...
- 28 Sep 2022
Vintage and Prestige are proud to offer this 1995 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur III Touring Limousine by Mulliner Park Ward For Sale. Registration: N479 SMY Chassis number: SCAZW0ZC3SCH80133 Mileage: 19,385 (genuine) This stunning MPW Spur III is in excellent condition throughout. The paintwork is finished in Aagean ...
- 27 Nov 2022
This Rolls Royce is an extremely special car. Only 134 Flying Spurs were produced. This Flying Spur is the special Jack Barclay limited edition DLE (Dealer limited edition). Only 3 were made in total, it is an understatement to say this is special, this is purely rare. The Flying Spur was the first Rolls Royce with the ...
- 29 Nov 2022
Unveiled in June 1995 for the 1996 model year, the fourth and final series of the Silver Spirit and Silver Spur were heavily revised and improved by Rolls-Royce. However, the new cars were simply known as New Silver Spirit and New Silver Spur as the IV suffix was a symbol of death in some Far Eastern regions. As before, ...
- 14 Oct 2022
1991 Rolls Royce Silver Spur 2 Mulliner Special Edition Chassis number: H35722 Registration Number: J675NPR Mileage 131,690 A rare car being numbering 60 of less then 100 examples produced. The initial plan was to build just 25 units but demand was so strong that production was somewhat increased. These cars ...
- 14 Nov 2022
Presenting this 1997 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur featured with 75,702 miles on the odometer and finished in its factory color Black combined with a cream interior. Equipped with an automatic transmission, four-wheel disc brakes, air conditioning, power steering, cruise control, power door locks, power seats, power windows, ...
- 16 Oct 2022
1981 Rolls Royce Silver Spur Finished in Georgian silver with black ever flex roof. St James red leather with slate grey piping. 6,000 miles 1 owner from new Supplied new by Rolls Royce agent H.R.Owen on 2nd July 1981 to a gentleman from London who spent much of his time abroad, hence the nominal mileage. He ...
- 17 Nov 2022
Rolls-Royce Silver Spur 8.05 meter Stretch limousine in silver blue metellics with blue leather interior. This Rolls-Royce has a German Kraft Fahrzeugbrief. For more information please contact me Frank Kennis phone: 00.31.622.420.766 or mail me: [email protected] Frank Kennis Phone: 00.31.622.420.766 or mail me: ...
- 24 Nov 2022