Photos provided by the vendor
- Extensive mechanical overhaul completed
- Retrimmed interior, retaining original rubber matting
- In beautiful condition throughout
This little Fiat 500R has got to be one of the happiest cars on the road. Who doesn’t love a 500, especially when its painted in bright yellow? The vendor purchased the car in 2021 and has since embarked on a programme of restoration.
The work included stripping out the interior, reupholstering the seats, removing the engine and fitting new gaskets, overhauling the whole brake system, and more.
Clearly a thorough job has been done, so this Fiat 500 is now presented in excellent overall condition, ready to be enjoyed.
The History and Paperwork
- Built in 1974
- Purchased by the vendor in March 2021
- ‘Revisione’ valid until March 2023
- Only 66,000 km recorded
- Recently restored
- Overall, this is a fully restored interior in excellent condition
- Original rubber matting present
- Reupholstered seats in great condition front and rear
- Front seatbelts fitted
- Lovely simple painted dashboard
- Cloth sunroof
- The interior was stripped and refitted during restoration
- Headlining said to be clean and secure
- All features reportedly function as they should
- Bright yellow paint beautifully presented
- No notable scratches, chips or blemishes
- All the external trim is said to be new
- The chrome plating is beautifully preserved
- No reported damage to the bodywork
- No reported corrosion or damage to the underside of the car
- Wheels in excellent condition
- Tyres said to be new
- The body appears to be straight, with good panel gaps
- Cloth roof clean and secure
- Very smart looking two-cylinder engine
- The vendor tells us that the engine has received new gaskets throughout
- New clutch fitted
- Brakes reportedly fully overhauled, including master cylinder, wheel cylinders, brake linings, hub bearings
- Said to sound great and run perfectly
- Reportedly accelerates and changes gear exactly as it should
- No reported leaks or smoke
This excellent Fiat 500 has clearly been given a comprehensive mechanical and cosmetic overhaul, so it is now ready to be enjoyed. The list of works completed should give the next owner confidence in the car’s condition, and we’re sure you’ll agree that it looks stunning.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions