Vendor supplied images
- Previously restored paintwork and seat upholstery
- Running and riding well according to the vendor
- Road registered - although the ITV expired two years ago
While Ossa is a lesser seen name in the world of motorcycles, they were revered in period for their capable two-stroke machines, finding success in trials, enduro and motocross in their native Spain and abroad. This 1982 TE250 originates from towards the end of the company’s history. It’s a fun, compact 250 cc bike with great lines and a highly regarded engine.
If you’re looking for an unusual and usable classic motorbike, this makes a lot of sense. With previously restored paintwork and seat upholstery, it’s a very presentable example and the vendor informs us that it runs and rides really well. While its ITV expired two years ago, the bike is road registered in Spain and is complete with its related documentation. We're sure it will be out on the road in no time at all, so don’t hesitate in making this curious Ossa your next acquisition.
The History and Paperwork
- Spanish registration documentation present
- The vendor informs us that the ITV technical inspection expired two years ago
- The paintwork was apparently restored around seven years ago
- Presented in very good, usable condition
- We’re informed the paintwork was restored around seven years ago and the seat upholstery was apparently redone shortly afterwards
- We did detect some imperfections in the finish and a few marks accrued over the years
- All its ‘Ossa’ vinyls look to be in good order
- No signs of frame damage or corrosion
- The tanks do not seem excessively dented
- The wheels present well for their age and the vendor informs us that the tyres have seen little use since they were fitted
- The chromework has dulled slightly with age, but is still in nice shape with no heavy pitting
- Single Veglia instrument for the speedometer and odometer
- There’s not too much wear to the pegs, grips or controls
- The vendor points out a couple of small scuffs from use
- Complete with lights, mirrors and a registration plate for road use
- 250 cc single cylinder two-stroke engine
- Amal carburettor
- Drum brakes
- The vendor reports that the bike starts readily and runs well
- Riding without fault, according to the vendor
- The gearbox and brakes are said to work correctly
This is an attractive and very presentable compact motorcycle which we think would be perfect for urban commuting or spirited weekend rides.
These lightweight, agile machines are amongst the most entertaining motorcycles you can ride, so we’re sure it’ll fit into any collection.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions