- Very low mileage supercharged L322
- Tasteful Overfinch enhancements
- Well presented with very few signs of use
- Long MOT
The L322 Range Rover was a major step change for the firm, a clean sheet design that added advanced technology and a significant shift upmarket to the model’s compelling sales pitch. It was a huge success.
Latterly this model has been receiving growing interest, not least from Harry Metcalfe and Jeremy Clarkson who recently waxed lyrical about their L322s on YouTube.
There were a huge range of models available, topped by the tyre-smoking supercharged 5litre version. Trim levels topped out at the luxurious Autobiography but buyers could continue their bespoking journey with renowned specialists like Overfinch.
This 2010 L322 is all of those things - biggest engine, top specification and then gently fluttered over by Overfinch to make it truly individual. A very low mileage example with long MOT in remarkable timewarp condition, it is a rare opportunity to discover Range Rover’s go-anywhere super SUV.
The History and Paperwork
- First registered 19th March 2010
- Current owner since 12th November 2021
- Two service stamps at 12,888 miles on 1th June 2012 and 30,177 miles on 31st January 2022
- Previous owner, we are told, used the car as a 3rd vehicle and serviced it but did not get book stamped
- We are also told that the gearbox was reconditioned in July 2023
- Last service undertaken by Inchcape Land Rover at cost of £1,965.76
- Low mileage reflects car’s limited recent use and 3rd car status with previous owner
- Two factory fobs in good condition with original supplying dealer keyrings
- History file includes old MOTs and invoices
- MOT to 16th May 2024 with minor advisories for tyres wear and exhaust leak
- Early 2010 model with the desirable aesthetic enhancements for this model year
Please note that DVLA records incorrectly record this vehicle as a 'Range Rover Sport.' As the MOT records support the displayed mileage and history for this vehicle we suspect that the DVLA record is incorrect but the buyer may wish to check this.
- High specification, tastefully trimmed Autobiography model with Overfinch touches
- Well kept condition with minimal wear reflects low mileage
- Even high traffic areas like the front seats and door cards present very well
- Stylish black leather with white stitching with contrasting cream lower dash and door trims
- Overfinch tread plates
- Electric front seats with heating and cooling function
- Factory infotainment system with satellite navigation
- Leather dash top and lower section finished in contrasting charcoal and cream
- Black leather seats in very good condition showing minimal wear
- Front seats show only very light creasing to bases, otherwise unmarked
- Glass sunroof with electric operation
- Harman Kardon premium sound system
- Headlining in cream is unmarked
- Switchgear is very well kept with clear decals and no visible scuffs or marks
- Heated windscreen and cruise control
- Rubber protective over mats
- Carpets appear to be in good condition in cabin and boot
- Rear entertainment screens
- Imposing yet subtle black metallic specification with Overfinch enhancements
- 2010 model year received desirable changes like revised headlights and grille
- Remains in very good condition reflecting careful, limited use and low mileage
- Overfinch front and rear bumpers, rear spoiler and side skirts
- Two brand new rear tyres
- Front bumper and mirrors recently professionally repainted by seller
- Overfinch alloy wheels in generally presentable and well preserved condition
- Very light marks visible on some alloys and nearside rear is slightly kerbed
- Touched in stone chip and scratch on nearside headlamp surround
- Some paint chips visible on front of vehicle but not significant or unsightly
- Panels appear to be straight with no visible dents, dings, scratches or chips
- Supercharged Jaguar AJ8 V8 5litre engine developing 500bhp
- 0-60mph in 6.5secs
- Gearbox reconditioned in November 2023 and again in July 2023
- Last serviced in January 2022 at cost of nearly £2,000 by Land Rover main dealer
- We are told that the service book does not record all work as the previous owner did not get it stamped
- MOT history verifies the mileage
Any vehicle that jointly carries the stamp of approval from none other than Harry Metcalfe and Jeremy Clarkson is surely worth our attention. The L322 is garnering renewed appreciation for its sheer go-anywhere capability and the sort of luxury its rivals struggle to emulate.
This top specification L322 has the most powerful engine, all the toys and bespoke Overfinch trimmings. Add in its low mileage and timewarp condition and it makes a very compelling case for a vehicle that does absolutely everything you could ever want one to do.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft. It is currently not covered by a finance agreement.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions