- Rare Paramount Performance modified XK8
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Superb styling matched by exciting performance
The XK8 was the car the XJS always should have been, a true luxury GT blending looks and performance to make something special. Whilst it may have been based on the older cars floorpan the XK8 was a revolution for Jaguar and things only got better when specialist tuners Paramount Performance got their hands on the car. With heaps of extra styling combined with an even more luxurious interior and some serious performance upgrades this Paramount Performance XK8 will quicken the pulse of any petrolhead.
It’s an exceptional looking car from every angle, with the upgraded Paramount Performance wheels and bodykit we think it might just be one of the best looking cars ever made in silver! Of course all of this extra style is backed up by the already superb 4l V8 that Paramount have taken one step further with a new ECU, exhausts and a manually controlled gearbox.
This rare car is in superb condition throughout with very little to belie its true age and to say the styling has aged well would be an understatement. If you’re looking for a modern classic British GT, then this is that car, they don’t come much better than this.
The History and Paperwork
- V5 Present and correct
- Some service history with a selection of invoices for general servicing and sundry items
- An invoice dated 2021 (only around 200 miles ago) for a new fuel pump, new battery, new discs and pads all round, new headlining, new windscreen and an oil and filter change
- Beige leather electric seats in superb condition with the exception of some heavy wear to the drivers bolster
- Walnut dashboard and centre console present excellently
- Chrome surround dials look fantastic
- Paramount Performance gear indicator display
- Paramount performance manual gear selection on the steering wheel
- Original Jaguar tape deck
- Tinted windows
- Rear parking sensors
- Looks superb finished in silver
- Paramount Performance body kit
- Paramount Performance wheels with E-Type centre caps
- Excellent overall condition
- Wheels would benefit from some light cosmetic attention
- Paramount Performance badges front and rear
- Light lenses, windows, badges and trim all present very well
- Fantastic Jaguar 4l V8 engine
- Paramount Performance conversion adds manual gear control on the steering wheel Paramount Performance lowered suspension
- Sounds fantastic though the twin exhausts
- The owner reports that the car drives exactly as it should; accelerating well, shifting smoothly and stopping quickly
- The vendor will put a full twelve months MOT on the car prior to sale
- Engine and engine bay bay present well
- Underside appears to be in very good condition
- Paramount performance fitted ECU and dual feel steering switch
The standard XK8 makes for a fantastic GT and this Paramount Performance edition takes it all a step further. With stunning looks paired to superb performance and handling this is the kind of car everyone will enjoy.
The luxurious interior still feels as good as it did when the XK8 first launched and sliding down into the driver's seat you can’t help but smile. A superb car in every respect this is one not to be missed.
BEFORE YOU BUY
This sale is subject to the Car & Classic Terms and Conditions. By bidding and/or making an offer, you also agree to the following:
If the seller is registered as a private seller
, consumer rights stemming from EU consumer protection law do not apply. Car & Classic’s return policy
A non-refundable deposit
will be payable if you are the winning bidder at auction or if your offer is accepted, refer to FAQs
✓ This vehicle is “Sold As Seen”, on an “As Is, Where Is’ basis and without warranty. A full inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase and bidding is highly recommended. Photos and descriptions are for guidance purposes only.
✓ VAT is included in the buyer's deposit. VAT may or may not be included in the final bid or offer price, as specified in the listing.
✓ UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Car & Classic are run through an online HPI check, to verify that they show no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and have no finance owing.
✓ Buyers are responsible for vehicle collection or delivery.
Please see our FAQs
and our Terms & Conditions