- Just run in, with 2,917 kilometres on the odometer
- 4-cylinder engine producing in excess of 200 horsepower
- Excellent condition, having been displayed in showrooms most of its life
In an attempt to build something that delivered just about the most fun you could have on two wheels, the MV Agusta pulled out all the stops when redesigning the F4 RR Corsacorta in 2012.
Derived from the brand’s competition experience, the F4 RR received an all-new, short-stroke, radial-valve, 4-cylinder engine, which topped out at an incredible 201 horsepower at a giddying 13,400 rpm.
This example has covered fewer than 3,000 kilometres in its 10 year life, having been displayed in showrooms for long periods. It is now past its running-in period and is ready to be enjoyed at full bore. Presented in excellent overall condition, this incredible motorcycle is certainly one to consider adding to your collection.
The History and Paperwork
- 2,917 kilometres from new
- Serviced at 1,000 and 1,800 kilometres
- Passed Italian Revisione
- 3 owners, although latter two have used the bike for display only
- Never used on track
- Registration documents present
- Excellent original red and white paint scheme
- Retains its factory decals which remain well affixed
- No blemishes to the seat upholstery we could see
- All plastics and light lenses appear free from fading
- The vendor informs us that there are no scratches or abrasions
- Forged aluminium wheels with good tyres
- Short-stroke 4-cylinder engine
- Brembo monoblock brake callipers
- Öhlins suspension
- Fly-by-wire controls
- Now fully run in and up to date with servicing
- Starts, runs and rides exceedingly well
- The vendor reports “lightning fast” acceleration
Presented in fantastic condition and with very few kilometres on the odometer, this immensely powerful bike is a fabulous example that is ready to be ridden.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only. Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Shipping and transfer
Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased. Car & Classic may refer a shipping company that also deals with import/export paperwork. Prices start at €150+VAT within the same country or €400+VAT for moves across borders.