Launched in 2009, this is the second generation Z4 from BMW, the E89. The sporty two-seater is the first model to use a fully retractable automatic roof, meaning it is just as nice to use in the summer and winter months and a great all-rounder in the two-seater class. With a choice of engines and trim levels, this particular model has the 2.0 litre TwinPower Turbo engine with the sDrive trim and optional M Sport pack.
The Z4 comes with an excellent service history, with the most recent being carried out in January 2022. The car has recently had new front and rear discs fitted, and new tyres, meaning some of the expensive wear items have been taken care of, giving you peace of mind. There is also an MOT on the car, valid until 25th September 2023, and it passed with no advisories.
A fantastic modern two-seater that is great fun to drive whilst being economical and capable of being used daily, even in the cooler months, and at the touch of a button, the roof can be removed as soon as the sun appears. What is there not to love about the BMW Z4?
THE HISTORY AND PAPERWORK
• V5 is present and shows four previous keepers
• UK Registered 1st March 2015
• Full service history
• Last service 7th January 2022
• MOT valid until 25th September 2023
• Two keys are included
• Owner’s handbooks are present
• New front and rear discs and pads
• New tyres
• Leather Kansas/Korall-Rot LYD1 trim package
• M Sport leather steering wheel win no signs of excessive wear
• Heated seats which are in lovely condition
• Hands-free teleservices
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Automatic wipers
• Air conditioning
• Cruise control
• BMW Professional HiFi Loudspeaker system
• Push button engine start/stop
• The switchgear is reported to be working correctly, and there are no signs of wear to the buttons or dials
• The carpets are excellent, with no signs of wear
• Inside the boot is clean and tidy, and the warning triangle is in place
• Finished in Alpinweiss 3 - 300
• Presents well
• No dings or dents to the panels
• The panel gaps are even and matching
• Headlights and rear lights are in good order with no chips or cracks
• Front and rear parking sensors
• M Sport grille
• M Sport aerodynamic package
• Automatic retractable hardtop
• Unmarked 19” gloss black alloy wheels
• Tyres have recently been replaced
• 2.0 litre TwinPower Turbo petrol engine with 184bhp
• 6-speed manual gearbox
• 0-60mph 6.9 seconds
• Rear-wheel drive
• The car is reported to start up with no hesitation
• The gear change is smooth, and the car pulls well through the gears
• New discs and pads have been fitted; therefore, no issues are reported in stopping the vehicle
• M Sport suspension with no knocks or bangs from either corner of the Z4
Modern-day motoring in a BMW two-seater doesn’t come much easier than this. The BMW Z4 comes with everything you need; heated leather seats, Bluetooth connectivity, air conditioning, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, an M Sport aerodynamic package and not forgetting the retractable, automatic hardtop roof.
Lots of fun, with great performance and handling. If you are looking for a two-seater, the BMW Z4 is undoubtedly a fantastic choice that will bring many smiles for many miles.
Notice to bidders
This item is sold on an ‘As is Where is’ basis. The condition of this item is the opinion of the seller and may differ from your own opinion. Photos and listing descriptions are for guidance purposes only*.** Car & Classic do not warrant listing accuracy. Full inspection is recommended. Viewings are at the seller’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for delivery and collection of any item purchased.*
A non-refundable buyer’s deposit is payable on this item, refer to FAQs and T&Cs for the applicable percentage.
Car & Classic's secure payment system protects buyers and sellers. At the end of the auction, the winning bidder transfers payment into a third-party escrow account. Once the transfer of the vehicle is complete, both parties confirm they are happy with the sale and the money is released to the seller.
2015 BMW Z4 sDrive 20i M Sport
About Max Bids
The max bid process allows you to bid without any hassle.
Enter your maximum bid and we will then bid on your behalf to ensure you're the highest bidder - just enough to keep you in the lead and only up until your maximum.
C&C prevent auction snipers from bidding in the last seconds to win an auction.
Auctions are extended by 3-minutes if anyone bids within the last 2 minutes to allow other bidders to react and counter-bid.
If your maximum bid is equal to or below the reserve price, your maximum bid will be applied in full if you are the highest bidder.
If you are the highest bidder and place a maximum bid above the reserve, we will automatically put in the reserve as your first bid.
Once the reserve has been met, Car & Classic will make sure you are the highest bidder using only the bidding increments stated below.
We will keep you in the lead up until your maximum bid OR the increment closest to your maximum bid, providing your maximum bid is enough to cover the increment value.
£0 to £10,000
£10,000 to £50,000
£50,000 to £100,000
Automatically outbid immediately
When you place a max bid and are outbid immediately that means that another bidder has placed a max bid limit which is higher than yours. You can bid again and we will use our automatic bid system to try and get you as the highest bidder.
Matching max bids
When there are two max bids of the same value, the one placed first remains the lead bidder.
What are pre-bids?
A pre-bid means you’re able to place a bid before the official start of the auction.
You will be notified whether or not you are the highest bidder when the auction starts.
Problem with your bid
Bids are contractually binding. To help protect you, we have some rules in place if we think it's been mistyped. Please check and amend what you have entered.